Since President Bush took office, he has had the following accomplishments:
1) 3 million Americans have lost their jobs.
2) Cut health care benefits for war veterans.
3) Spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.
4) Shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.
5) Set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the U.S. stock market.
6) Set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in a 12-month period.
7) Set the record for most days on vacation in any one-year period, including taking the entire month of August 2001 off.