Reed is accused of robbing Chill's Quickstop Oct. 5 by threatening the use of physical force while armed with a firearm. He also allegedly possessed forged checks for $200 and $250 drawn on PBK Bank on Sept. 26 and 27. Patrick McQueen appeared as a witness. In other indictments:
* Timothy Donald Hill, 23, of 66 Shearin Ave., was charged with second-degree burglary, theft by unlawful taking more than $300, and second-degree criminal mischief. He allegedly entered the home of Michael Bodner Sept. 28, took a camera and money, and caused more than $500 damage. Randall Miller appeared as a witness.
* John F. Justice, 60, of Pikeville, was indicted on one count of first-degree promoting contraband for allegedly introducing Xanax into Northpoint Training Center Sept. 15. M.C. Rogers appeared as a witness.
* Kevin King, 24, of Lebanon, was indicted on two counts of criminal possession of a forged instrument, one count of theft by unlawful taking less than $300, and one count of no insurance. According to the indictment, on Aug. 26, King possessed forged checks from Fort Knox Federal Credit Union in the amounts of $150 each. On the same day he allegedly took $13 of gasoline from Quick Stop Shellmart. Doug Combs appeared as a witness.
* John A. Moore, 33, of Lexington, was indicted on one count of fraudulent use of a credit or debit card. The indictment alleges that between July 7 and 11, he used a debit card in the name of Christopher Harris to obtain more than $100 in phone and Internet services. Detective A.J. Mullins appeared as a witness.
* Tara Gayle Mullins, 24, 664 Linda Ave., was charged with criminal possession of a forged instrument, possession of drug paraphernalia and receiving stolen property more than $300. On Oct. 15, Mullins allegedly possessed a forged check for $187.16 drawn on Farmers National Bank. On Oct. 16, she allegedly possessed a pipe, and on the same day she had in her possession cash, collector coins, checks and prescription drugs owned by Jack and Mary Shepherdson. Detective A.J. Mullins appeared as a witness. Bond was set at $10,000.
* Keith Whitehead, 35, of Rockwood, Tenn., was indicted on one count of flagrant nonsupport. LaDonna Thornton and Eve Pollard appeared as witnesses. Bond was set at $5,000.
* Charles Kenneth Hodge Jr., 40, of 1001 Queen St., was indicted on one count of flagrant nonsupport. Cassandra Herring and Eva Pollard appeared as witnesses. Bond was set at $5,000.