LIBERTY - Criminal judgments handed down Monday and Nov. 19 in Casey Circuit Court include:
* David Coffman, 23, Liberty, sentenced to two years on theft by unlawful taking charges. He was accused of taking 13 compact discs from Michael McFarland on March 1 and a .38-caliber handgun from Terry Luttrell on March 2. The sentence was probated.
* Jerry W. Toomes, 50, Yosemite, two years for cultivating more than five marijuana plants. Probation was denied.
* Stephen W. Harris, 33, Dunnville, three years for cultivating more than 40 marijuana plants. Probation was denied.
* Spencer M. Rhinehart, 18, Hustonville, pretrial diversion ordered and probated on charges of theft by unlawful taking concerning a matter at Dog Walk Market, third-degree terroristic threatening, giving a false name and address to Deputy Sheriff Chad Weddle, and receiving a 1992 Oldsmobile that had been stolen.
* Sarah E. Allen, 23, $120 and 12 months and 90 days in jail for theft of a firearm and having a controlled substance prescription not in its original container. The sentence was probated.