Daryl Lafon Smith, 32, of North Magnolia Street, is charged with first-degree criminal mischief, alcohol intoxication, terroristic threatening, carrying a concealed deadly weapon, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and menacing.
The indictments against Smith state he caused more than $1,000 in damage to Harrodsburg Police Department property, was intoxicated in a public place, threatened officer Robert Ladd, had a box cutter in his possession, was in a fight in a public place, threatened the arresting officer with physical force and placed officer Josh Devine in "reasonable apprehension of imminent physical injury."
Five people were indicted on drug and drug-related charges:
* Nicholas Risden, 23, and Amy Risden, 28, both of 5348 Louisville Road, are charged with marijuana cultivation and trafficking in marijuana. The indictments say that on June 8, the couple had planted and cultivated more than five marijuana plants and possessed 8 or more ounces of marijuana with the intent to sell.
* Plympton Ray Walker, 45, of 574 Crozier Ave., was indicted on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful transaction with a minor, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, second-degree possession of a controlled substance and first-degree possession of a controlled substance on Nov. 23.
Walker allegedly had in his possession Lorcet, cocaine, marijuana, hemostats, scales, pipes, a spoon knife and baggies, and "induced or assisted a minor to engage in illegal controlled substance activity."
* Justin K. Shepherd, 23, and Melissa S. Reffett, 21, both of 176 Alford Road, Salvisa, are charged with marijuana cultivation, possession of marijuana and receiving stolen property. The indictments charge that on Nov. 11, the couple had planted and cultivated more than five marijuana plants and possessed a stolen firearm he knew was stolen.
Other indictments handed up by the grand jury, including name and charges and ages and addresses where available, are:
* Justin Rice, 39, of 3855 Bohon Road, is charged with possession of a firearm by convicted felon on Oct. 19.
* Ray Saylor, 27 of 4360 Cornishville Road, flagrant nonsupport for failure to provide support for his minor child.
* Eugene Marquart is charged with failure to comply with Sex Offender Registry on July 10.
* Troy Young, 24, of 549 Sparrow Lane, second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument, when he possessed a forged check for $56 drawn on National City Bank July 23.