Hernandez, a migrant farm worker, was not found until later in the day.
In a separate incident, a man is charged with pointing a weapon at a state trooper.
Marcus E. Wesley, 36, 82 S. College St., Middleburg, was indicted for third-degree assault, fourth-degree assault, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, disarming a peace officer, first-degree wanton endangerment, violation of a protective order and first-degree wanton endangerment.
Wesley is accused of pointing a .12-gauge shotgun at state Trooper Jeremy Johnson which could have created substantial danger of death or injury to Johnson.
He also is accused of assaulting Constable Steve Cochran and Pamela Wesley by striking her with his fists and other objects.
Wesley was reportedly disorderly while officers attempted to arrest him.
Others indicted are:
* Donald Propes Jr., of Liberty, first-degree fleeing or evading the police and fourth-degree assault. He is accused of assaulting Shirley Propes Feb. 18 by striking her and causing physical injury. He also is accused of fleeing police when Deputy Sheriff Dennis Allen attempted to stop his vehicle Feb. 18. His bond is $2,500 cash or secured.
* Jimmy Dale Robbins, 21, 355 Trammel St., Liberty, two counts of second-degree burglary, two counts of third-degree terroristic threatening and third-degree criminal mischief. He is accused of the Jan. 28 burglary of the Carol McQueary residence and threatening to cause serious injury to her and damage her property.
Robbins also is accused of breaking into the Timmy Johnson dwelling Jan. 28, and threatening to cause serious injury to him and damage his property. He also damaged a screen door at the Johnson residence, causing less than $500 damages.
No bond was set for Robbins.
* Donald R. Goodlett, 24, address not available, second-degree burglary Dec. 2. He is accused of entering the Virgil Smothers residence and taking control of five saddles and other personal property valued more than $300.
* Danny L. Lay Jr., 35, 2263 Cundiff Road, Dunnville, second offense driving under the influence of intoxicants and operating a motor vehicle while license revoked or suspended for DUI on Aug. 30.
* James B. Luttrell, 63, Liberty, possession of a handgun by a convicted felon. He is accused of possessing a handgun Feb. 14, after being convicted of a felony.
* Freddie R. Freeman II, 18, address unavailable, complicity to commit theft by unlawful taking or disposition over $300. He is accused of promoting a theft with a juvenile Oct. 13. His bond is $2,500.
* John M. Sheene, 850 Bastin Creek Road, Liberty, DUI, possession of an open alcoholic beverage container in a motor vehicle, first-degree possession of a controlled substance and two counts of second-degree possession of a controlled substance.
He was accused of the offenses Oct. 2. The drug charges stem from reportedly having methadone and two separate types of hydrocodone in his possession.
* Dayton Harris, 37, address unavailable, receiving stolen property. He is accused of receiving or disposing of a Winchester firearm, that was stolen from Bobby Woodrum. The incident occurred Feb. 10.
* Jason L. Cooper, 26, address unavailable, and Steven B. Durham, each flagrant nonsupport. Cooper is accused of owning $1,011 in support payments, and Durham is accused of owing $7,497 in back payments.
Arraignments are scheduled March 22.
The grand jury dismissed charges against Larry W. Wofford.