Both men are scheduled for arraignment at 1 p.m. April 16 in Garrard Circuit Court.
Dustin Hon of the Kentucky State Police was the grand jury witness.
Also indicted were:
* Rodney S. Alcorn, 36, currently in the Lincoln County Regional Jail, was indicted on charges of flagrant non-support and second-degree persistent felony offender.
Beverly Ray was the grand jury witness.
* Alvin E. Johnson, 26, 1141 Hurt Lane, was charged with receiving stolen property more than $300. Johnson allegedly had in his possession a pair of chain saws he knew were recently stolen.
Tim Davis of the Garrard County Sheriff's Department was the grand jury witness.
* Larry T. Anderson was indicted on charges of first-degree possession of a controlled substance. He allegedly was found in possession of crack cocaine. Anderson has been convicted for the same offense previously.
Willie Skeens of the Lancaster Police Department was the grand jury witness.
* Ponder Fannin Jr., 33, of 202 Doty Lane, was charged with first-degree possession of cocaine, third-degree possession of a controlled substance, second-offense driving under the influence of intoxicants, driving without insurance and failing to stop at a stop sign.
Lancaster police said alcohol could be smelled on Fannin's breath after he was stopped for a traffic violation in February. Fannin "admitted to consuming five beers, taking Xanax and Lorecet, as well as doing a line of cocaine," police allege in their report.
Lancaster Police Department's Roy Gambrel was the grand jury witness.
* Shaun M. Wilder, 39, was indicted on charges of DUI, resisting arrest, third-degree assault against an officer, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, disorderly conduct, driving with expired registration plate and first-degree persistent felony offender.
Bobby Amon of the Garrard County Sheriff's Department allegedly saw Wilder sitting in his vehicle, in a ditch with the headlights on in February. When approached, Wilder allegedly refused to roll down the window or step out of the vehicle. Amon opened the driver's door and smelled a strong alcohol odor. When forced from the vehicle, Wilder allegedly fought Amon and tried to slam the door on him twice. A search of the vehicle uncovered a pouch of marijuana, scales and metal marijuana pipe.
Bail was set at $20,000. Amon was the grand jury witness.
Arraignments will be held April 16.