Lynn also is charge with first-degree fleeing or evading police officers when they attempted to arrest the suspect.
Others indicted are:
* Adam T. Scott, 18, address unavailable, first-degree sodomy. The charge stems from an incident with a 12-year-old female, according to state police Detective George Atwood.
* Keturah R. Calcine, 18, 1871 Ky. 49, Liberty, first-degree fleeing or evading a police officer; driving a motor vehicle with alcohol concentration of or above. 08 or while under the influence of intoxicants of alcohol or other substance; possession of a controlled substances not in original container; possession of drug paraphernalia; no seat belt; and bribery of a public servant.
She was accused of attempting to flee May 24 when Trooper Toby Young attempted to arrest her on a DUI and possession of illegal drug charges. She also is accused of trying to bribe Trooper Greg Brown by offering him money.
* Christopher J. Edwards, 24, 385 Popplewell St., Liberty, tampering with physical evidence, third-degree possession of a controlled substance, second-degree possession of a controlled substance, second-degree hindering prosecution or apprehension, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
Edwards was accused June 1 of having a quantity of Alprazolam, a controlled substance, and Hydrocodone, Scheduled I and II controlled substances in his possession He also is charged with unlawfully assisting another person with the intent to hinder the apprehension, prosecution, conviction or punishment of another person who was being sought in connection with the commission of a criminal offense; and being disorderly while resisting arrest, according to Edward Lee Smith, witness.
* Valiant A. Franklin, 44, address unavailable, marijuana cultivation. The suspect is accused of cultivating more than five marijuana plants April 28, according to Trooper Mike Woodrum.
* George R. Wethington, 38, second offense DUI, and driving a motor vehicle while license was revoked or suspended for DUI. The incident occurred June 4, according to Trooper Woodrum.
* Christopher L. Harness, 26, and Scott R. Jackson, addresses unavailable, each first-degree burglary and theft by unlawful taking. They are accused of entering the John Hensley residence while armed on May 31, and taking a rifle, saws, a nail gun and other personal property valued more than $300, according to Deputy Sheriff Bob Weddle.
* Charles D. Lynn, 44, P.O. Box 863, Liberty, DUI, first-degree persistent felony offender, driving while license suspended or revoked for DUI. He was arrested June 6 by Weddle.
Indicted for flagrant nonsupport, listed by name, age, address, if available, and amount owed are: Dana M. Clements, 30, 40 Wright St., Hustonville, $7,188; Joel Austin, 40, $12,140; Jacob Anderson, 21, $2,520; Donald Goodlett, 24, $2,585; Charles Delaney, 28, $13,065; Timothy Taylor, $12,412; and Estill D. Hale, 39, $3,271.
All will be arraigned at 1 p.m. July 12 in Casey Circuit Court.
Charges have been dismissed against Michael D. Lee, 100 Napier St., Liberty, theft by deception; Sherman H. Coleman, 217 Shearin Ave., Junction City, theft by deception; Hubert P. Skipper III, 7118 E. Ky. 70, Liberty, second-degree burglary and theft by unlawful taking; Kevin M. Glover, Elkhorn, third-degree burglary and theft by unlawful taking; Kevin Mitchell, 463 Phillippe Road, Waynesburg, theft by unlawful taking; and Charlene Sims, charge unavailable.