* Aug. 2: "Islam: What's it all About and Why Should I Care?" presented by the Rev. Mitch Pacwa. A priest, he has received a bachelor's in philosophy and theology from the University of Detroit; a master's of divinity and baccalaureate of sacred theology from the Jesuit School of Theology of Loyola University; a doctorate in Old Testament from Vanderbilt University. He is fluent in 12 languages and has spent time in the Middle East.
* Aug. 9: "Sex and the Pope: John Paul II's Theology of the Body" presented by Jeanette Miller. She is a lay pastoral associate at Sacred Heart Church in Fairfield, Ohio and has a master's of theological studies from the John Paul II Institute in Washington, D.C.
* Aug. 16: "What's Missing at Mass? Maybe It's Me." presented by Lavinia Spirito. She has been in parish ministry for 20 years and involved in Life in the Spirit Seminars, Alpha for Catholics, Christ Renews His Parish and small groups. She is a parishioner at Christ the King parish in Lexington.
* Aug. 23: "Priest Scandal: Facts versus Media Myths" presented by Jane Chiles. She serves on the review board of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops' Office for Child and Youth Protection; and is the vice president of the National Association of State Catholic Conference Directors.
* Aug. 30: "How Would Jesus Vote?" presented by Ed Monahan. He is the executive director for the Catholic Conference of Kentucky. He has defended people against capital charges and is a graduate of the Catholic University of America Law School.