* "Independence!," by Wilderness Trace Art League, through July, Unit No. 2, Constitution Square. Facility also includes two floors of members' arts and crafts. Hours: noon-4 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays, 1-4 p.m. Sundays. Closed Tuesdays. Information: (859) 236-6561.
* "Let There Be Light," a national juried art exhibition, Sunday through Sept. 11, Centenary Christian Life Center, 1441 Perryville Road. Free. Hours: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m.-noon Friday, 10:30 a.m.-noon Sunday. Information: (859) 236-4800. Opening reception: 1-4 p.m. Sunday.
* Net'Work, Motown and oldies, Whimsy in Weisiger concert, 6:30-8:30 p.m. today, Weisiger Park, downtown Danville. Also featuring ArtsAlive! art market, sponsored by Arts Commission of Danville/Boyle County, and farmer's market. Free. July 29: The Swells.
* Shane Eldridge and the Desert Wind Band, 8 p.m.-midnight Friday and Saturday Mae Johnson's White Barn, Waynesburg. Cost: $5/adults, $1/under 9. Auction: 7 p.m. Mondays, led by Waynesburg Auction. Information: (606) 365-3417.
* Cerulean Sounds with Nan-ciy and Flippin, 7:30-10:30 p.m. today, Two Roads Caf. Saturday: Jazz Caf, 7:30-10:30 p.m. Wednesday: Open mic with guitarist Shane White.
* Weekly Jam Session, hosted by David Robertson and friends, 7 p.m. Tuesday, Weisiger Park. Free to all musicians. Information: (859) 236-9886 or email@example.com.
* The Master's Servants, gospel music, 8-10 p.m. Saturday, Olde Town Park, Main Street in downtown Harrodsburg. Free. Part of the Summer Entertainment Concert Series. Rain cancels.
* Big Band and Bacchus, part of Concerts at the Vineyard series at Equus Run Vineyards, 7-9 p.m. Saturday, Midway. Featuring the big band and swing sounds of The Men of Note, with vocalist Carolyn Smith. Bring blanket or lawn chairs. Advance cost: $20/person; includes dinner. At-door cost: $25/person. Gates open at 5 p.m., with wine tasting 5-6:30 p.m. and dinner 6-8 p.m. Information or reservations: (859) 455-9663.
* Los Lobos and Little Feat, 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Whitney Hall, The Kentucky Center, Louisville. Cost: $51.50, $39, $34 and $26.50. Tickets: (800) 775-7777.
* "Daniel Boone, The Man and the Legend," 8:30 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday, through Aug. 21, James Harrod Amphitheatre, Harrodsburg. Cost: $12/adults, $10/seniors, $8/children 5-12; $5/under 4. Reservations: (800) 852-6663. Web site: www.boone drama.com.
* "The Taffetas," a romp through the music of the 1950s, 8 p.m. today through Saturday, 3 p.m. Sunday, West T. Hill Community Theatre, Larrimore Lane. Tickets: (859) 236-1310.
* "Cactus Flower," comedy, Tuesday through Saturday, July 13-24, Pioneer Playhouse. Dinner and theater: 7:30 p.m., $25. Theater only: 8:30 p.m., $13. Reservations: (859) 236-2747.
* "The Merry Wives of Windsor," by Lexington Shakespeare Festival, 8:45 p.m. through Sunday, University of Kentucky Arboretum, Lexington. Chairs: $10; chairs provided. Blanket space: $40; blankets not provided. Seating: 7 p.m. Reservations: (859) 257-4929.
* "Jesus Christ Superstar," by Lexington Shakespeare Festival, 8:45 p.m. July 21-25, University of Kentucky Arboretum, Lexington. Chairs: $10; chairs provided. Blanket space: $40; blankets not provided. Seating: 7 p.m. Reservations: (859) 257-4929.
* Contemporary Christian Music Festival, beginning at 2 p.m. July 24, Dunnville, Casey County. Featuring four musical groups. Signs will be posted directing attendees to the site. Free. Bring chairs and blankets. Information: (606) 787-5697.
* Jordan Leigh Young and Ashlyn Booke Nevius, young girls singing a variety of music, noon Friday, Old Fort Harrod State Park. Free. Part of the Picnic in the Park Series. July 23: Scott Kelley, exotic live animals.
* Boyle County Fair, Friday through July 24, Boyle County Fairgrounds. Information: (800) 755-0076.
* Heywood Banks, "Disney experiment gone bad," through Saturday and July 22-24, Comedy Off Broadway, Lexington Green. Show times and prices: 8 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, $14.75; 8 and 10:30 p.m. Friday, $17.75; 7, 9:15 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Saturday, $19.75. Box office hours: 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday, 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.