* Steven D. Morgan, 42, address unavailable, charged with fraudulent insurance act. He is accused of abetting, soliciting or conspiring with another person to commit a "fraudulent insurance act, in order to claim money exceeding $300.
He reportedly presented Combined Insurance Co. of America a statement in support of more than $9,895 in disability claims, knowing it contained false, incomplete, or misleading information.
* Donald A. Ledford, 39, address unavailable, charged with two counts of theft by unlawful taking or disposition. He is accused of taking control over a quantity of timber in June and July from the properties of Howard Thompson and Bill Whitford with the intent to deprive each owner of more than $300.
* Jimmy D. Simpson, 25, of Lebanon, charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, first-degree wanton endangerment, first-degree assault and driving under the influence of intoxicants.
Simpson is accused of endangering the life of Edward D. Taylor July 15 by driving in a wanton manner and causing a traffic accident with the vehicle that Taylor was driving.
Simpson also is accused of causing serious physical injury to Bobby E. Lee, through his wanton operation of a vehicle, and being under the influence of intoxicants during the accident. His bond is $10,000.
* Janice Manley, 25, address unavailable, charged with second-degree forgery. She is accused of writing a child support check May 8 to Tonya Cox with intent to defraud, deceive or injure another. Her bond is $500.
* Rodney D. Hendricks, 35, Science Hill, charged with first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
He is accused of trafficking July 1 in methamphetamine and having drug paraphernalia for the purpose of injecting, ingesting, inhaling drugs into the human body.
* Jimmy L. Mason, 25, and Joseph B. Allen, 23, addresses unavailable, each charged with possession of a handgun by a convicted felon.
They are accused of possessing a handgun on July 13, after each had been convicted of a felony. Each is under a bond of $2,500.
* Bobby John Kelly, 25, 235 Ellison Drive, Liberty, charged with DUI, driving while license revoked of suspended for DUI, and first-degree fleeing or evading police on July 21. Bond is $2,000 cash or secured property.
* Patsy J. Coomer, 39, 180 Curtis Road, Gravel Switch, charged with criminal possession of a forged prescription.
She is accused of having a forged prescription for a controlled substance with the intent to defraud, deceive or injure another.