Martin and Hoke were each charged with four counts of third-degree burglary and three counts of theft more than $300 for allegedly breaking into Bluegrass Appraisals and taking a camera on July 21; breaking into Symbiotix on July 21; breaking into Centenary United Methodist Church and taking $400 on July 23; and breaking into Faith Pentecostal Church and taking audio and video equipment July 24.
Hoke was also charged with attempted burglary for allegedly trying to break into Both Hair Designs on July 23.
Todd Davis testified before the grand jury.
Others indicted were:
* Donnie Barron, 24, of Mount Vernon, theft by deception for allegedly writing a worthless check for $471 to Lowe's Nov. 16.
* Jennifer M. Cedeno, 22, of Lancaster, four counts of fraudulent use of a credit card for allegedly using a credit card belonging to Melissa Rogers to obtain $1,006 from Fifth Third bank on Oct. 21 and Oct. 22. Mullins testified.
* Terry Estes, age unavailable, Hustonville, theft by deception for allegedly writing a worthless check for $302 to Lowe's on March 17. Terri Hamblin testified.
* Vicki Diann Falconberry, 48, of 400 S. Fifth St.; Todd Folger, 19, of Stanford; Tommi Followell, 31, address unavailable; Reba Jackson, 30, address unavailable; Eric Jenkins, 31, Stanford; each charged with theft more than $300 for allegedly taking pants, wallet and cash belonging to Gilbert McElroy on April 20. Bob Williamson testified.
* Tammy Freeland, 35, 517 High St., two counts theft by deception for allegedly writing a worthless checks for $2,800 to Central Kentucky Savings Bank on in December 2003. John Stigall testified.
* Mark Edwin Grey, 32, 535 Well's Landing Road, driving on a suspended license third of subsequent offense and DUI third or subsequent offense, for allegedly driving under the influence on Aug. 5. Nicolai Jilek testified.
* Lorrie Stewart Johnson, 29, 104 Lisa Ave., first-degree bail jumping for allegedly missing an appearance in Boyle Circuit Court on Sept. 7. Cindy Corcoran testified.
* Rebecca L. Maggard, 32, 4801 Shakertown Road, first-degree criminal mischief and theft under $300 for allegedly causing more than $1,000 to property belonging to Harold Harmon and taking his water heater on May 27. M.C. Rogers testified before the grand jury.
* Lisa K. Massey, 36, of Perryville, possession of a forged instrument, DUI fourth or subsequent offense, operating on a suspended driver's license, speeding and no seat belt. The charges allegedly stem from a traffic stop on Aug. 5 when Massey allegedly possessed a forged registration plate decal. Al Isaacs testified.
* Anna Means, 31, of Liberty, three counts of obtaining a controlled substance by fraud for allegedly misrepresented her need to doctors for the drugs Hydrocodone and Clonazepam in 2002 and 2003. Jim Mobley testified.
* James Patterson, 37, of Harrodsburg, flagrant nonsupport for allegedly failing to provide support for his two sons. Eva Pollard testified.
* Kelly Roseboom, 34, Indianapolis, first-degree bail jumping for allegedly failing to appear in Boyle Circuit Court on Sept. 7. Corcoran testified.
* William Perry Thompson, aka Perry Alcorn, 35, address unavailable, three counts of fraudulent use of credit card for allegedly charging at least $300 worth of merchandise and cash to credit cards belonging to Bonnie L. Lowry, Norman Stewart and Paul Dry in May and June. Greg Hilliard testified.
* Freddie W. West, 32, of 461 Spring Valley Road, Junction City, two counts of possession of a forged instrument for allegedly having two forged checks totaling $149 drawn on Cumberland Security Bank of Somerset. B. Curlis testified.
* Christopher Lee Wilson, 19, of 147 South Lucas St., Junction City, first-degree evading and first-degree wanton endangerment for allegedly attempting to evade a Danville police officer and driving dangerously on July 27. Patrick McQueen testified.
* Carmon E. Yates, 27, of Harrodsburg, two counts of fraudulent use of a credit card for allegedly charging more than $200 in merchandise to a credit card belonging to David Roberts on July 7. J. Stith testified.
* Eric Jenkins, 31, 1580 Greasy Ridge Road, Stanford, and Todd Folger, 19, of 170 Halls Gap Estates, each two counts of second-degree burglary by entering a house belonging to Janet Stone, and taking more than $300 worth of jewelry June 3, 2004. M.C. Rogers testified.