Witness for the grand jury was Deputy Sheriff David Amon. Bail for Stout was set at $150,000. His arraignment is 9 a.m. Nov. 19.
Others indicted Oct. 15 are:
* Tracy L. Penman, 36, 202 Doty Lane, Apt. 7, Lancaster. He is charged with first-degree rape, unlawful imprisonment, possession of a controlled substance (crack cocaine), and with being a persistent felon. He has been convicted of two prior felonies. Police Detective Russell Preston was a witness. Bail was set at $100,000. Penman was arraigned Oct. 15.
* Cory Mullins, 18, 1015 Airport Road, Danville, was charged with third-degree trafficking a controlled substance (Klonopin) within 1,000 yards of Lancaster Elementary School, with the intent to sell or transfer it. He also was charged with one count of possession of less than 8 ounces of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia by possessing a pipe and rolling papers, and possession of a controlled substance not in the original container. Officer Allen Weston was a witness.
* Cecil Byrd, 24, 544 Goshen Cutoff, Lancaster, was indicted on two counts of first-degree drug trafficking with intent to sell cocaine and heroine, and possession of drug paraphernalia by possessing a razor blade, baggies and pill bottles. Weston was the witness.
* Steven Bailey, 29, 115 East Walnut St., Apt. 36, Danville, was indicted for first- and second-degree trafficking a controlled substance by possessing a Schedule II and Schedule III controlled substance with the intent to sell, one count of possession of less than 8 ounces of marijuana, and one count of possession of drug paraphernalia. Weston was the witness.
* William B. Thornton, 23, 407 1/2 South Campbell St., Lancaster, was indicted on first-degree possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia (a straw used for the ingestion of cocaine), and reckless driving. Deputy Sheriff Bobby Amon was the witness.
* Bobby L. McCollum, 54, 21 Narrow Gap Road, Paint Lick, was indicted for his third offense of driving while under the influence of intoxicants, driving while license suspended for a DUI conviction, and possession of an open alcoholic beverage container. Amon was a witness. Bail was set at $10,000.
* Dallas R. Helton, 36, 700 Hamilton Valley Road, Crab Orchard, and Joni Brandenburg, age and address unavailable, were indicted on two counts of receiving stolen property (motorcycle) over $300. Helton also is charged with being a first-degree persistent felony offender. Helton's bond is $25,000 and Brandenburg is under a $10,000 bond.
Helton and Audrey Helton, 54, 4215 Cartersville Road, Apt. 4, Paint Lick, were indicted on four counts of receiving stolen property (four-wheeler, riding lawn mower and two trailers), each valued at over $300.
Dallas Helton also faces a second indictment for being a persistent felony offender.
Those indicted will be arraigned 9 a.m. Nov. 19 in Garrard Circuit Court.