A look at some numbers from Kentucky's 69-66 win over Florida Tuesday:
* Kentucky shot 57.7 percent (15-for-26) and committed just three turnovers in the second half.
* Kentucky won the points in the pain 38-26 after trailing 16-10 in the same category at halftime.
* The Wildcats outrebounded Florida 34-27.
* Kentucky scored 22 points off turnovers compared to 13 for Florida.
* The two highest scoring teams in the Southeastern Conference combined for only 16 fast break points - 10 by UK, six by Florida.
* Rajon Rondo was a career-best 8-for-10 at the foul line. He also had a career-high seven rebounds to go with 14 points, four assists and three steals.