Others indicted are listed below by name, age, and charge.
* Jason S. Martin, 27, and Alicia Ann York, 21, both of 718 W. Lexington Road, manufacturing and possession of methamphetamine, wanton endangerment and possession of drug paraphernalia for allegedly making meth in the presence of minor children on April 7.
* Kem Kendall, 43, of Murray, promoting contraband for allegedly having marijuana in the Boyle County Detention Center on April 28. Bond was set at $5,000. Gerald Wethington testified.
* Jeffrey R. King, 23, of Parksville, fourth-offense DUI and evading police on Feb. 21. Bond was set at $10,000. Boyle Deputy Randall Miller testified.
* Martin Orville Lovitt, 34, address unavailable, flagrant none support for allegedly failing to support his two minor daughters. Bond was set at $5,000. Eva Pollard testified.
*John C. Montgomery, 33, of Harrodsburg, third-offense DUI and driving on a suspended license on March 31. Bond was set at $5,000. Danville Officer Jamie Ferrie testified.
* William H. "Butch" Reed, 47, of Kings Mountain, theft and receiving stolen property for allegedly stealing a car from Bob Allen Motor Mall on March 11. Bond was set at $10,000. Mullins testified.
* Cassie Renae Saylor, 24, of Brodhead, three counts of theft by deception and possession of a forged instrument for allegedly writing cold checks in May 2003 and having a forged check in January of this year. Bond was set at $10,000. Mullins testified.
* Samantha Spears, 24, of Lexington, flagrant nonsupport for allegedly failing to support her minor daughter. Bond was set at $5,000. Pollard testified.
* Jennifer Westerfield, 35, of Stanford, theft by deception for allegedly writing a $560 cold check on Farmers National Bank in October 2004. A summons was issued. Terri Hamblin testified.
* Brandon Chase Wheeler, 21, of 176 Lisa Ave., receiving stolen property for allegedly having a guitar stolen from Betty Ellis in 2005. A summons was issued. Danville Detective Jeff Stith testified.
* Khalil Amari Yates, 30, of Lexington, evading police, two counts of fourth-degree assault and wanton endangerment for allegedly striking Stacy Brashear and Darcey Worthington, nearly running over James Monroe and attempting to flee police on March 22.
* Louis T. Anderson, 43, of 419 Aspen Drive, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon in August 2005. Bond was set at $5,000. Danville Officer Nicolai Jilek testified.
* Willie J. Hill, 27, of Lexington, flagrant nonsupport for allegedly failing to support her three minor children. Bond was set at $5,000. Pollard testified.