- Brandon Means, 25, of Clay City was charged Monday with failing to appear.
- Chadwick Bell, 20, of 446 Jamison Way was charged Monday with failing to appear.
- Michael Townsend, 20, of 109 Magnolia was charged Monday with improper equipment and driving under the influence and was served a warrant for failing to appear.
- Tony D. Perry of 5896 Schollsville Road was served a Powell County warrant Monday for theft.
- Monie L. McCulloch, 34, of 3901 Combs Ferry Road reported at 2:21 p.m. Monday that an automated car wash damaged her vehicle.
- An employee of Hollywood Video reported at 7:32 p.m. Monday that two males stole a video and attempted to take several others.
- Jeffery L. Evans of Lexington was making a left turn in the Peddler's Mall parking lot at 12:53 p.m. Monday when he failed to see Lindsey N. Marcum of 2070 Hancock Valley Drive, striking her vehicle in the front end. Both vehicles sustained minor to moderate damage.
- Rosalind Lewis of 131 Finley Road was traveling on Fitch Avenue at 8:06 a.m. Monday when an unknown vehicle ran him off the road, causing moderate damage to the front and rear of her vehicle.
- Steven H. Hunter of 23 Casa Landa Way was backing in the parking lot at Subway when he made contact with Jessica B. Turner of 1040 Jones Nursery Road. Turner was entering a parking place in the parking lot. Both vehicles sustained minor to moderate damage.
- Richard E. Bolduc II of Clay City struck a vehicle operated by Sydney C. Ponder of 843 Harkins Drive in the rear on Bypass Road at 2:39 p.m. Monday. Ponder's vehicle sustained very minor damage.
- Garret W. Callahan of 150 McKinley Lane was traveling south on Main Street at 3:45 p.m. Saturday and could not avoid making contact with a vehicle, operated by Chris E. Jones, that was stopped in traffic. Both vehicles sustained very minor damage.
- Roxie Hampton of 67 Lillie Ferry Road turned onto South Main Street at 3:20 p.m. Saturday and struck a vehicle operated by Samuel Templin of 107 Short St. Hampton's vehicle sustained minor to moderate damage.
- Daniel Slusher of 101 S. Highland St. was traveling south on Bypass Road at 10:22 a.m. Sunday when he struck a vehicle operated by John Lawrence of 206 Brookview Court, causing moderate damage to both vehicles. Lawrence's vehicle then struck a vehicle operated by Gerald Farmer of 313 Vanover Way, who was making a left turn into Wal-Mart. The vehicle Farmer was driving sustained very minor damage.
- Tammy L. Kincaid of 513 Acadia Way collided with a vehicle operated by Johnnie L. Billings of 424 Lasalle Drive at the intersection of the western Bypass and Brooks Place Way at 10:32 a.m. Sunday.
- Lester B. Dixon of 621 Boone Ave. was traveling north on Bypass Road at 2:45 p.m. Sunday when he could not stop in time to avoid making contact with a vehicle operated by Judith N. Sutherland of Versailles, which was stopped in traffic. Both vehicles sustained moderate damage.
- Carolyn M. Reffett of Mount Sterling was backing from a driveway at 11 Bel Air Drive at 4:45 p.m. Sunday when she struck a parked vehicle owned by Roger M. Beam of 7 French Ave. Beam's vehicle sustained moderate damage.
- Zachery E. Taylor, 22, of Clay City was charged Monday with disregarding a stop sign, failure to maintain insurance and failure to notify the department of transportation of an address change.
- Ashley Strickland, 19, of Richmond was charged Monday with an instructor permit violation.
Eddie J. Thornsberry, 52, of 1109 Dale Drive was charged today with no turn signal and driving under the influence.
- Christopher W. Hisle, 22, of 720 Berry Court was served a warrant Monday with conspiracy to distribute marijuana.
- Angela C. Barger-Gilliam, 37, of 107 Linden Ave. No. 1 was charged Saturday with having only one working headlight and failure to maintain insurance.
- James D. Clifford, 23, of Richmond was charged Sunday with not having his license plate illuminated, failure to maintain insurance, having a suspended operator's license and possession of marijuana.
- Jessica White, 31, of 368 Colby Ridge was served a summons Sunday for theft by unlawful taking.
- Louis Gabriel Lopez, 19, of 220 Oxford Drive No. 60 was charged Sunday with inadequate silencer, operating on a DUI-suspended license and driving under the influence of an intoxicant.
- Sean M. Bordus, 30, of 308 Forest Ave. was charged Sunday with possession of marijuana.
- Faith Wafford, 35, of 205 Colony Blvd. was charged Sunday with speeding and failure to maintain insurance.
- Hector A. Jasson of 808 Lexington Ave. was charged today with driving under the influence, driving on a DUI suspended license, possession of an open container in a motor vehicle and criminal littering.
- Winchester Fire-EMS personnel performed nine evaluations and responded to one stroke, four falls, one motor vehicle accident, three seizures and one assault.