- Winchester Police responded to an incident at 4:51 p.m. Saturday on Boone Ave. Miranda C. Strange, Stanton, was driving East on Belmont and turning left onto Boone Ave. Karen Newman, Louisville, was driving west on Belmont and crossing the intersection when Strange's car slid and collided with hers. Strange had face and head injuries. Newman injured her right hand.
- Winchester Police responded to a traffic mishap at 9:17 p.m. Saturday on Carol Road in which Julian Puckett of Lexington rear-ended the vehicle of Angela Rupp, Oak Park, Ill.
- Winchester Police responded to a traffic mishap on Bypass Road at 11:33 a.m. Sunday. Kristina Dunn, 420 S. Maple St., told police she got distracted and stuck the back of a vehicle driven by Olema Ballard, 232 W. Hickman St.
- Winchester Police responded to a traffic mishap on Redwing Drive at 12:19 a.m. Sunday in which a vehicle driven by Rhonda Newby, 7 Nelson Ave., collided with the rear of a vehicle driven by Evan J. Bennett, 7 Chickadee Lane.
- Keith Malone, 27 E. Washington St., Apt. 13, reported to Winchester Police at 10:15 p.m. Sunday that someone entered his home by using a credit card to open the front door. A surround sound system was missing.
- An employee of Domino's Pizza, 1476 W. Lexington Ave., reported to Winchester Police on Friday that a customer took a pizza from a delivery driver without paying for it, claiming that he'd paid over the phone with his debit card.
- Jimmie Stacy, 414 E. Broadway, reported to Winchester Police at 8:19 p.m. Saturday that an upstairs tenant damaged the rear door to the residence.
- Alisha Byrd, 11 Hughes Ave., reported to Winchester Police at 1:44 a.m. Sunday that her husband allowed a known female and two males into their home. They began yelling that they were looking for a woman who owed them. When asked to leave, one of the males lifted his shirt, showing a handgun concealed in his pants. A subject then threw a piece of wood through her front window before leaving. She also reported that a known female had been calling and threatening her.
- Charles Johnson, 27 E. Washington, Apt. 17, reported to Winchester Police at 10:15 p.m. Sunday that he noticed $200 missing from his apartment.
- Winchester Police on Saturday charged Israel Pulido Jacome, 27, Burnside Apt. 5 with DUI, careless driving, no operator's license and disregarding a stop sign.
- Winchester Police on Sunday charged Amber N. Osborne, 24, 101 N. Highland, Apt. B, with alcohol intoxication.
- Winchester Police on Saturday charged Daniel L. Strode, 30, 211 S. Burns with DUI and no turn signal.
- Winchester Police on Sunday charged Jamie D. Townsend, 29, of 250 Oxford, Apt. 27 with DUI, reckless driving, instructional permit violation and an open alcoholic beverage container.
- Winchester Police on Sunday charged Angie L. Smith, 34, of 114 Georgia St. with DUI and expired Kentucky registration plates.
- Winchester Police on Sunday charged Tammy L. Comley, 33, of 105 Gary Court with alcohol intoxication.
- Winchester Police on Sunday charged Chester A. Abbott Jr., 28, 612 Westside Drive with alcohol intoxication.
- Winchester Police on Friday charged Cledus D. Rice, 49, 135 1/2 E. Broadway, Apt. 1 with receiving stolen property.
Winchester Fire-EMS this weekend conducted 16 evaluations and responded to four cardiacs, one diabetic, one motor vehicle accident, three falls, one stroke and one respiratory incident.