SATURDAY, APRIL 28
- General meeting of the Harold G. Epperson MOH, Detachment 1113, Marine Corps League, 9 a.m., commission chambers at City Hall - Clark County Garden Club plant and garden sale, 10 a.m., Clark County Public Library, rain or shine. Buy potted plants, cut flowers and tools, and see garden demonstrations. For more information, call 744-4319.
- Right Angle Lodge No. 233, F. & A.M., 7:30 p.m., Refreshments will be served. Open to all Masons.
TUESDAY, MAY 1
- Retired Lunchroom Managers, lunch, 11:30 a.m., Golden Corral.
- Master Gardener class, perennial and annuals with Dr. Robert Anderson, 6 to 9 p.m., Clark County Extension Office, 1400 Fortune Drive.
- Fellowship Connection, 7 p.m., Clark County Public Library, 370 S. Burns Ave. For information, call Dianna Reed, 745-1098.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 2
- First Settlers Homemakers Club, 10:30 a.m., Community House, Boonesboro Road. Postluck lunch.
- TLC Group (Tender Loving Care), 12:15 p.m., behind McDonald's for trip to Jean Farris Winery in Madison County.
SATURDAY, MAY 19
- Patriotic gospel singing, a tribute to veterans and active military personnel, 7 p.m., Leeds Center for the Arts. Advance tickets, Bethany Book Room, 150 Redwing Drive. Adults, $4, children, $1. At the door, adults, $5, children, $1. Proceeds for the Family Development Center. Presented by Fellowship Connection.