- Clark County Kiwanis Club, 6 p.m, The Steak House, West Lexington Avenue.
- Fellowship Connection, 7 p.m., Clark County Public Library, 370 S. Burns Ave. For information, call Dianna Reed, 745-1098.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 2
- First Settlers Homemakers Club, 10:30 a.m., Community House, Boonesboro Road. Potluck lunch.
- TLC Group (Tender Loving Care), 12:15 p.m., behind McDonald's for trip to Jean Farris Winery in Madison County.
THURSDAY, MAY 3
- GTE/Sylvania/Osram retirees, lunch, 11:30 a.m., Taste of China Buffet on the Bypass.
- Winchester Lions Club, 6 p.m., Bailey's Cafe, South Main Street.
SATURDAY, MAY 12
Class for making washcloth bunnies, 10-11 a.m., Clark County Public Library, 370 S. Burns Ave. Class limited to 15 and advance registration is required.
THURSDAY, MAY 17
Building a bluebird box, 2-4 p.m., Clark County Public Library, 370 S. Burns Ave. Class limited to 15, and advance registration is required.
SATURDAY, MAY 19
- Patriotic gospel singing, a tribute to veterans and active military personnel, 7 p.m., Leeds Center for the Arts. Advance tickets, Bethany Book Room, 150 Redwing Drive. Adults, $4, children, $1. At the door, adults, $5, children, $1. Proceeds for the Family Development Center. Presented by Fellowship Connection.
THURSDAY, MAY 24
- Book lunch, noon-1 p.m, Clark County Public Library, 370 S. Burns Ave. Lunch limited to 12 attendees. Registration required by May 22.
- History of the Winchester Cemetery, 7 p.m., Clark County Public Library, 370 S. Burns Ave. Seating limited to 45, program is open to the public. Bobbi Newell, speaker.
THURSDAY, MAY 31
- Making earth-friendly soy candles from scratch, 6:30 p.m., Clark County Public Library, 370 S. Burns Ave. Class limited to 15, advance registration required. Mark and Jen Adler, instructors.