- Rony L. Jones, 55, reported at 12:01 p.m. April 26 that someone entered a residence at 4695 Van Meter Road and stole $180 worth of items.
- Catherine Nill of 280 Winn Ave., reported at 2:20 p.m. Wednesday that an unknown person took her Kentucky income tax refund check from her mailbox.
- Jonathan L. Woods, 22, was charged with contempt of court/child support.
- Jamie D. Overpeck, 36, of 108 Acadia Way, was served a Clark County warrant on Thursday.
- Regina L. Angel of 6209 Iron Works Road told police that she was coming around a curve on Ironworks Road at 3:04 p.m. Thursday when she lost control of the vehicle, causing her to run off the road. Her car sustained moderate to severe damage.
- Kimberly M. Kerr of 2001 Pretty Run Road told police that she was coming around a curve and lost control of her vehicle on Paris Pike at 6:36 p.m. Thursday. She went into a ditch and into the front yard of a residence at 4764 Paris Pike, causing moderate damage to her car.
- Sarah O. Cannon of Stamping Ground said she was merging into the other lane on Interstate 64 at 5:30 p.m. April 20 when she struck a truck operated by Barbara Ware of Paintsville. Cannon said she did not see Ware's truck. Both vehicles sustained minor to moderate damage.
- Robert L. Estill of 684 Jones Nursery told police that the top of a tree was in the roadway on Combs Ferry Road at 9 a.m. Tuesday. He was unable to avoid hitting the tree, causing minor damage to his car.
- Jerad T. Whitt and Jesse Whitt, both of 841 Darby Trace, were injured and transported to Clark Regional Medical Center following a collision on Colby Road at 5:18 p.m. Wednesday. Jerad Whitt, who was driving, said he came around a curve and lost control of his vehicle, causing him to go into the lane of a car operated by Glenn S. Thomas of 110 Steve Court. Thomas said he applied his brakes but could not avoid hitting Whitt's car, which sustained severe damage. Thomas' car sustained moderate damage.
- A motorcycle operated by Danny R. Lainhart of 561 Hill-N-Dale sustained moderate damage following an accident at 5 p.m. April 24 at the intersection of Ford Road and Athens-Boonesboro Road.
- An employee of Hammerhead Signs, 850 Bypass Road, reported at 8:31 a.m. Wednesday that someone threw a rock into a window of the building, shattering the glass. The person took three money bags, containing $700 worth of cash and checks.
- Nancey Dunn, 52, of 135 Georgia St., reported at 3:26 p.m. Wednesday that someone stole a ladder from her home.
- Mary E. Farmer, 76, of 419 Estes Drive, reported at 4 a.m. Thursday that someone took 22 Percocet pills from her residence.
- Deshauna L. Ray, 24, of 4 Elm St., reported at 12:11 p.m. Thursday that she was assaulted by a known female at her residence.
- Melissa Clemmons of 398 Lower Hatchers struck a truck operated by Dawn Turner of 335 S. Burns Ave. on Bypass Road at 3:58 p.m. Monday, causing Turner's vehicle to strike a truck operated by James Sleightholm of 1700 Cabin Creek Road. Clemmons' truck sustained moderate damage and the other vehicles sustained minor damage.
- Charles F. Campbell IV of 1257 Flanagan Station Road was pulling out of the Marathon gas station on Hubbard Road at 3:42 p.m. Wednesday when he failed to see a car driven by Charles L. Lykins of 2078 McClure Road, striking it in the left side. Lykins' car sustained moderate damage.
- Donald W. Vangosen Jr. of 2510 Surrey Court was backing in the parking lot of George Rogers Clark High School at 8 a.m. Thursday when he failed to see a car driven by Holly S. Wahl of 116 Shanahan Lane that pulled behind him. The two vehicles made contact, causing very minor damage to Vangosen's truck and minor to moderate damage to Wahl's car.
- Angela G. Browning of Richmond was traveling north on Colby Road at 12:22 p.m. Thursday when she struck a telephone pole after the rear brakes locked up on her car.
- Marjorie K. Lucas of 132 Lindberg Ave. was attempting to park her car on Professional Avenue at 2:34 p.m. Thursday when she ran over the top of the curb and collided with a wall, causing minor damage to the car and no damage to the wall.
- Scott Mcelligott of 544 Country Club Drive lost control of his truck on the eastbound on-ramp of Interstate 64 at 3:49 a.m. Thursday, causing him to strike a light pole. His truck sustained very severe damage.
- Winchester Fire-EMS personnel performed two evaluations and responded to three motor vehicle accidents and one OB call on Thursday.