- At 12:45 p.m. Monday at Taco Bell, a vehicle driven by a juvenile backed into a parked vehicle with an unidentified owner.
- At 3:40 p.m. Monday on Fitch Ave., a vehicle driven by Margaret L. Hatton, 35 Meadowbrook, struck a vehicle driven by Harvey T. Embry, 406 Pearl St.
- At 4 p.m. on Broadway, a vehicle driven by Elizabeth P. Snapp, 225 W. Lexington Ave., struck a vehicle driven by Alex C. Kerrick of Frankfort.
- Heidi Ginn, 32, of Clay City, was charged Monday with theft by unlawful taking over $300.
- At 3 p.m. Friday, Vicki Joyce reported that someone forged and cashed a check on her father's account.
- At 8:03 a.m. Monday, Antoinette Estes, 220 Oxford Drive, reported that someone broke into her vehicle while it was parked in the Grandview parking lot and stole prescription medications and seven CDs.
- At 9:47 a.m. Monday, an employee of Applebee's reported an internal theft worth $114.20.
- At 12:30 p.m. Monday, Dorthy Dunaway, 254 Ridgeway Drive, reported to police that someone stole five hanging baskets from the front of her home.
- At 8:15 a.m. Monday, William Alford, 1187 Fulton Road, reported that someone took his cell phone from his vehicle while he was in Wal-Mart.
CLARK COUNTY SHERIFF
- John D. Ballard, 1060 Dryfork Road, reported at 8:45 p.m. Monday that a known person stole a handgun while working on his home.
- Robert Miller, 3208 Ford Hampton Road, reported at 3:53 p.m. Monday that an unknown person entered his home and stole about $180 cash and some prescription medication.
- Christopher A. Turpin, 202 Wabash Ave., reported at 9:14 a.m. Monday that $2,955 worth of items were stolen from his storage shed, including fishing and hunting tools.
- On Monday the department conducted six evaluations and responded to one seizure, one respiratory and three cardiacs.