- Christopher Dunigan, 29, of 250 Oxford Drive, No. 96, reported at 6:44 p.m. Saturday that a woman entered his residence and stole a wallet.
- John Gibson, 29, of 222 E. Washington St., reported at 8:42 p.m. Saturday that someone took a CD player from his vehicle while it was parked on East Broadway.
- A woman reported at 11:32 p.m. Saturday that a man ran up from behind her and snatched her purse while she was walking home from the store.
- Terry S. Charlotte, 43, of 250 Oxford Drive, No. 53, reported at 11:54 p.m. Saturday that a known person has been repeatedly calling her residence and making threats.
- Fostina Church, 53, of 508 College St., No. 13, reported at 10:52 p.m. Sunday that someone took a portable DVD player worth $305 from her vehicle while it was parked on College Street.
- Ryan Reffitt, 22, of 388 Colby Ridge Road, reported at 12:10 p.m. Sunday that someone scratched the side of her vehicle.
- Thomas Wilson, 31, of 2261 Irvine Road, reported at 9 p.m. Sunday that someone took the license plate off his vehicle at either Wal-Mart or The Steak House.
- Shirley A. Williams of 103 Yorktown collided with a truck operated by Michael Willoughby of 2110 Old Ruckerville Road in the parking lot of Shoppers Village at 11:30 a.m. Saturday.
- Jeffrey S. Walters of 212 Locust Grove Road struck a vehicle operated by Michael L. Smith of 707 W. Lexington Ave., No. 9, at 7:20 p.m. Sunday while Smith was stopped in traffic at the intersection of Winn and Mutual avenues.
- Arthur Esteppe Jr., 35, of 387 Boone Ave., was served a Powell County warrant Saturday, charging him with flagrant non-support.
- Jeffrey Greene, 45, was served a warrant Friday, charging him with criminal trespassing.
- Geneva Williams, 31, of 15 Goldie Ave., was charged on Saturday with a curfew violation.
- Kenneth Douglas Harris, 57, of 109 Springmist, was charged on Saturday with disorderly conduct.
- Lawona M. Hudson, 48, of 1135 Dale Drive, was charged on Saturday with failure to wear seat belt, failure to maintain insurance and failure to notify the department of transportation of an address change.
- Charles T. Calvert, 28, of 641 Frito Lane, was charged on Saturday with reckless driving, failure to wear seat belt, failure to maintain insurance, possession of an open alcohol container in a motor vehicle and driving under the influence.
- Janetta L. Cracraft, 25, of 3924 Bybee Road was charged on Saturday with speeding and failure to maintain insurance.
- Jennifer G. Rowland, 19, of 20 Maryland Ave., was charged on Saturday with failure to signal, no operator's license and failure to maintain insurance.
- Sherry S. Byrd, 28, of 652 Banana Drive, was charged on Sunday with possession of a controlled substance.
- Winchester Fire-EMS personnel this weekend conducted 17 evaluations and responded to seven cardiac calls, four motor vehicle accidents, two falls, seven respiratory calls, one seizure and two overdoses.