- At 3 p.m. Monday, a truck driven by Jack T. McCall of Mount Sterling was heading northbound on Maple Street when it struck the rear of a truck driven by William C. Michael of 411 Willowbrook Road.
- Shalana R. Happy of 102 B. Strode Station Circle reported at 9:58 a.m. Tuesday that a known female stole money from her bank account.
- Kroger employees, at 3:19 p.m. Tuesday, reported that a female was caught shopliftinging $114 of merchandise.
- At 6:13 p.m. Tuesday, William M. Varner, unknown address, reported that $400 worth of items were stolen from his vehicle.
- Forest R. Allen of 5210 Ecton Road of 9:29 a.m. Wednesday that someone broke into his storage building at 115 E. Broadway and stole several items valued $372.
- A vehicle driven by John McQuire II of 319 Essex Court struck a fence around 8:30 p.m. Sunday on the side Colby Road. The fence is owned by the First Church of God.
- At 8:31 a.m. Monday, a car driven by Timothy S. Benton of Mount Sterling collided with a van driven by Andrew J. Madden of Georgetown on the Bypass.
- Mary B. Noe, 22, of 250 Oxford Drive, Apt. 100, was charged with shoplifting Tuesday.
- David G. White, 47, of 97 Bon-Haven Ave. was charged Wednesday with driving under the influence, careless driving and not having insurance.
- On Wednesday, James W. Sublett, 42, of Olive Hill, Ky., was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, second-degree possession of a controlled substance and third-degree possession of a controlled substance.
- Joseph A. Kennon, 22, of 10 Central Ave. was charged today with criminal mischief and fourth-degree assault.
- James G. Combs, 45, of Campton was served a Lee County warrant Wednesday with a charge of assault.
CLARK COUNTY SHERIFF
- Derrick Bailey of 764 Dogwood Lane reported at 2 p.m. Wednesday that a known male has been calling him on his cell phone and threatening him. Bailey told police that the suspect said "I'll blow your head off," and the sound of a shotgun being pumped could be heard in the background.
- At 4:05 p.m. Wednesday, Bertha Wise of 502 Edison Court reported that someone stole items valued $20 from her vehicle.
- At 6:10 p.m. Monday on Old Boonesboro Road, an SUV driven by Jason Eades of 225 Goldwing Drive left the roadway before striking a bridge and a utility pole.
- A tractor-trailer driven by Matthew D. Angel of Mount Sterling struck a utility pole around 6 p.m.. Tuesday on Therese Drive.
- Willard B. Cornwell, 44, of 1520 New Log Lick Road was charged Tuesday with fourth-degree assault and second-degree unlawful imprisonment.
- Michael S. Lopez, 26, of Main Street, was charged with third-degree burglary on Tuesday.
- Christopher Risen, 31, of 412 Colby Ridge Road was served a warrant on Tuesday. Charges were not specified.
- A warrant with unspecified charges was served Tuesday to Jacob D. Dalton, 21, of 389 Camden Drive.