* John Tompkins, 26, of 217 Timberland Lane, Junction City, first-degree fleeing or evading police; three counts of first-degree wanton endangerment; driving a motor vehicle while license suspended; first-degree criminal mischief and leaving the scene of a traffic accident. He is accused of causing substantial danger to Jimmy Gipson, Teresa Dossett and Stephanie Juett when he wantonly operated a motor vehicle March 17 and left the accident scene. He also is accused of causing more than $1,000 in damages to a Junction City Police Department vehicle. His bond was set at $20,000. Gipson was the grand jury witness.
* Stephen R. Meade, 51, of 111 Hickory Lane, welfare fraud; promoting sexual performance by a minor less than 16 years old and conspiracy by agreeing to commit the crime of the use of a minor less than 16 years old in a sexual performance. He also is accused of defrauding the government by failing to report a change in factors affecting his eligibility to receive public assistance. His bond was set at $5,000. Curt Radabaugh was the grand jury witness.
Meade's sex charges stem from incidents between April 3 and 30. The bond is $50,000. Officer Warren Lanham was the grand jury witness.
* Brad C. Alcorn, 31, of 226 Forrest Ave., first-degree promoting contraband June 5 at the Boyle County Detention Center and no seat belts while operating a vehicle. His bond was set at $5,000. Scott Cavazos was the grand jury witness.
* Richard Alford, 19, of 4918 Hustonville Road, first-degree bail jumping. He is accused of failing to appear June 5 in Boyle Circuit Court for arraignment. His bond was set at $5,000. Cindy Corcoran was the grand jury witness.
* Anthony L. Baker, 40, of 210 South St., first-degree trafficking in cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia. He is accused of possessing cocaine May 26 with the intent to traffic and was in the possession of scales, baggies, microwave and a spoon. His bond was set at $20,000. Bob Williamson was the grand jury witness.
* Dujuan Beasley, 26, of 513 Russell St., second-degree escape. He is accused of failing to report to the Hope Center or return to the Boyle Detention Center pursuant to the terms of his order of medical release. His bond is $5,000. Melissa Gross was the grand jury witness.
* Kayla A. Benedict, also known as Kala A. Benedict, 20, of 228 Heartland Drive, second-degree assault. She is accused of striking Danielle White on May 1. White and Tony Gray were the grand jury witnesses.
* Robert L. Caines II, 28, of 1445 Hopewell Road, Harrodsburg, first-degree trafficking in methamphetamine; possession of drug paraphernalia and reckless driving. He is accused of possessing meth with the intent to traffic March 21, and for having a lighter and hollow ink pens in his possession. His bond was set at $20,000. Marty Elliott was the grand jury witness.
* Thomas Jefferson Carpenter, 27; Freddy Durham, 42; and Cheryl Pigg, 43; all of Berea, each two counts of receiving stolen property more than $300. They are accused of having more than $300 worth of merchandise from JC Penney and Wal-Mart in Danville in their possession June 5, knowing the items had been stolen or acted in complicity with each other to commit the crime. Pigg also was charged with driving without insurance on her vehicle and no driver's license. Each is under a $5,000 bond. Officer Patrick McQueen was the grand jury witness.
* Gary Coontz, 34, of 513 Parkview Apartments, eight counts of criminal possession of a forged instrument. He is accused of forging eight checks April 29-May 3 that amounted to $522.05 at State Bank and Trust. His bond is $20,000. Jeff Stith was the grand jury witness.
* Dennis K. Davis, 21, of 114 River Road, Dunnville, driving under the influence of intoxicants fourth offense; driving while license0 suspended or revoked; leaving the scene of an accident; no insurance; expired registration plates and criminal mischief. He was accused after a traffic accident May 18 when he damaged the property of Narda and Martin Garey on Circle Drive. Jonathan Courtwright was the grand jury witness.