- Clark County Kiwanis Club, 6 p.m., The Steak House, West Lexington Avenue.
- NARFE Chapter 1828, 6 p.m. Taste of China on the Bypass. Joan Veazey, past chairman of the NARFE Alzheimer's National Committee, guest speaker.
- Clark County Board of Education, special meeting, 6:30 p.m., board of education, Lexington Road.
- Pioneer Amateur Radio Club, 7 p.m., Golden Corral. Open to all persons interested in amateur radio participation.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 25
- Winchester Kiwanis Club, noon, Taste of China on the Bypass.
THURSDAY, JULY 26
- Officers of the Harold Glen Epperson MOH Detachment No. 1113, Marine Corps League, 6 p.m., City Hall.
- Chapter 632, AARP, potluck supper, 6:30 p.m., the Generations Center, 32 Meadow St. Open to all persons 50 years of age and older.