- Albert Watts, 45 Jean Court, reported at 4:50 p.m. Saturday that a male riding a black motorcycle put the bike down, went through his front yard and tried to climb over his neighbor's fence. Richard G. Ansell, 32, 106 Mary Way, was charged with alcohol intoxication, criminal trespassing and criminal mischief.
- Harold Taylor, 29 Second St., reported at 7:25 p.m. Sunday that someone damaged the windshield on his vehicle while it was parked in his driveway.
- At 3:09 p.m. Saturday in the Speedway parking lot on Redwing Drive, a vehicle driven by Grayden L. Spoonamore, 335 S. Maple St., backed into a vehicle driven by Donna J. Messer, 709 Simba Court.
- At 12:40 p.m. Sunday on Maple Street, a vehicle driven by Myron S. Lewis, 2721 Pretty Run, struck the rear of a vehicle driven by Jeana W. Kendall, 184 Columbine Drive.
- At 1 p.m. Sunday on French Avenue, a vehicle driven by Phyllis T. Cain, 48 Holiday Road, struck a vehicle owned by Gayle S. Schlicht of Winchester, MI, that was parked facing the wrong way and slightly excessive in the roadway.
- David A. McKinney Jr., 38, 1959 Muddy Creek Road, was charged Saturday with alcohol intoxication and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Sherry D. Sams, 34, 150 Magnolia St., was charged Saturday with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving on a suspended license and not having his rear plate illuminated.
CLARK COUNTY SHERIFF
- Carol Anne Oliver, 375 Reservoir Lane, reported at 2 p.m. Friday that a sapphire ring worth almost $3,000 was stolen from her residence.
- The department this weekend conducted 28 evaluations and responded to two seizures, four cardiacs, five respiratory cases, one fall, one assault, one overdose and one diabetic.