- Dream Makers Extension Homemakers will meet at 6 p.m. at the Clark County Extension Office. Meal will be pot luck, please bring a drink.
- Clark County Kiwanis Club, 6 p.m., Expressions Coffee House & Gallery.
Wednesday, SEPT. 12
- All parents are invited to attend Conkwright Middle School's Open House/Back to School night from 5-6:30 p.m.
- Old Pine Grove Homemakers, 10:30 at Fairfax Church of Christ. The public is invited.
THURSDAY, SEPT. 13
- Hannah McClure Elementary Site-based Decision-making Council meeting, 6 p.m.
- Pilot View Elementary SBDM meeting, 4 p.m. in the school library.
- Strodes Creek Conservancy, September board meeting, 10:30 a.m. at City Hall.
- The Telephone Pioneers will meet at Rafferty's in Hamburg at 11:30 a.m. Please bring bath items for the Community Services Center.
- Estes Cousins dinner, 5:30 p.m. at The Steak House, West Lexington Avenue.
SUNDAY, SEPT. 16
- Reunion, descendants of Nicholas and Catherine Stewart Crowe, Central Kentucky Coon Hunters Lodge, Pine Ridge Road. Potluck dinner at 1 p.m. with drinks and table service provided. Open to all friends and relatives. Information, 745-8644.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 18
- Hannah McClure Elementary open house, 6 p.m.
THURSDAY, SEPT. 27
- Hannah McClure Elementary PTO meeting, 6 p.m.
FRIDAY, SEPT. 28
- Hoppers in concert, 7 p.m., Winchester First Church of God, 2500 Colby Road. Doors open at 5:45 p.m., Admission is free, however a love offering will be taken. Open to the public.
SATURDAY, SEPT. 29
- Paris Pumpkin Festival, through Saturday at the Legion Park, just off northeast Main Street.
-Chavis-Grove family reunion, 9 a.m. until 3 p.m., Blue Licks State Park. Open to all relatives of Charles Henry Grove and Laura Effie Chavis. Potluck lunch between noon and 12:30 p.m. Additional information, Betty, (859) 299-8438
SUNDAY, SEPT. 30
- Vaughn reunion, 1 p.m., preious residence of Dale Vaughn, Elkin Station Road. Covered dish dinner, table service provided. Open to all friends and relatives. In the event of rain the reunion will be held at the First Settlers Community House, Old Boonesboro Road. Information, 744-7305.
MONDAY, OCT. 22
-Toyota Women's Conference, Oct. 22 in Louisville and Oct. 23 in Lexington, 7:30 a.m. For more information, visit www.toyotageorgetown.com/woman.