- At 2:48 p.m. Monday on West Lexington Avenue, a vehicle driven by William Mullins Jr., 337 S. Burns Ave., sideswiped a vehicle driven by Terry B. Meenach, 4148 Berryman Court.
- At 2:48 p.m. Monday in the Wal-Mart parking lot, a vehicle driven by Wanda W. Littrell, 64 Watts Road, backed into the side of a vehicle driven by Kelley N. Robinson, 154 Greenway Drive.
- Jamie Railey, 27, 11 Hughes Ave., was issued a summons Monday for theft by unlawful taking.
- George L. Arledge, 27, 300 C.G. Stevenson Apt. 101, was charged Monday with possession of marijuana, driving on a suspended license and rear plate not illuminated.
- Dustin C. Cramer, 22, 250 Oxford Drive, Apt. 35, was charged Monday with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and alcohol intoxication.
- Nicki S. Fee, 24, 17 Elizabeth St., was charged Monday with two counts of receiving stolen property.
CLARK COUNTY SHERIFF
- Four people from Newport, Ky., were injured in an accident on the Mountain Parkway at 12:20 p.m. Monday after a vehicle driven by Leonard R. McIntosh of Newport fell asleep at the wheel and lost control of the vehicle. He and his passengers were transported to Clark Regional Medical Center.
- The department Monday conducted seven evaluations and responded to one motor vehicle accident, one cardiac and two falls.