- At 6:36 p.m. Friday on Paris Road, a car driven by Christopher Wiggins of 358 Winchester St. slid off the road and struck a tree stump. A car driven by Donna S. Purcell of Lexington and a car driven by Junise J. Stanfield of Mount Sterling stopped to help and were struck by a truck driven by Aaron D. Thiery of Flemingsburg. No injuries were reported.
- A car driven by a juvenile slid off the road into a fence around 7 p.m. Sunday on Wades Mill Road.
- Stan R. Baxter of 112 S. Highland St. reported at 8:36 a.m. Sunday that someone vandalized his vehicle while it was parked at his residence.
- Tammy Gregory of 250 Logan Lick reported at 10:09 a.m. Saturday that someone broke the window of her car.
- At 10:45 a.m. Friday, Sandra King of 256 Prescott Lane reported that a known man threatened her.
- Christopher Clark of 125 S. Highland St. reported at 12:32 p.m. Sunday that someone broke the passenger side window on his vehicle.
- David McKinney of 525 N. Main St. reported at 1:42 p.m. Sunday that someone stole his 1986 white Chevrolet pick-up truck.
- At 12:30 p.m. Sunday on Colby Road, a car driven by Scott A. Fett of Lexington struck a car driven by Ulla H. Linville of 102 Bayhill Drive. Linville's car then spun around and struck a vehicle driven by Christopher D. Wells of 126 Sheffield Way.
- At 12:39 a.m. today at 4000 Corporate Drive, a tractor-trailer driven by Christopher Newby of Dayton, Ind., struck a tractor-trailer driven by David Chamberland of Newark, Ohio.
- On Saturday, Cody A. Dailey, 18, of 386 Gentry Lane was charged with having only one headlight, driving on a suspended license, possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana.
- Mark R. Stevens of 1704 Travel Road was charged Friday with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance and possession of an open alcohol container.
- Emergency personnel conducted 19 evaluations, nine falls, one stroke, four cardiac cases, three motor vehicle accidents, two overdoses, two respiratory cases and three seizures.