- Troy Whitaker of 1215 Therese Drive reported at 9 a.m. on Dec. 5 that someone entered his business through the front door and stole 20 to 30 pounds of copper wire estimated to be worth about $450.
- At 8:30 a.m. Dec. 5, on McClure Road, a juvenile driver lost control of her vehicle in a curve on McClure Road and overturned the vehicle in a ditch. The driver's name was blotted out in the report because she was a juvenile, as were the names of three passengers. Another passenger was listed as Ann Herndon, 1125 Combs Ferry Road. Sheriff Berl Perdue said the names of the juveniles should not have been redacted in the report because they had not been charged with any offenses.
- On Dec. 4 at midnight, a car was parked in a driveway on an incline and rolled into the street, striking Keith Marsillett's car at 20 Paisley Court. The operator of the first vehicle was Amy Elliott, 421 Paisley Court.
- On Dec. 9 at 2:45 p.m. an accident occurred when Flora Montgomery, 7 Valley Drive, was distracted by her windshield wipers and did not see that the vehicle in front of her had stopped. She applied her brakes and slid on the wet surface, striking the other vehicle, driven by Norma S. Hernandez, 3657 Van Meter Road.
- On Van Meter Road Sunday at 10:18 a.m., an accident occurred when Arlene R. Lyons of 109 Burley Way, Mount Sterling, encountered a vehicle on her side of the road, swerved to avoid it and ran off the road, striking an embankment.
- Houston Frye, 35 Madison Ave., for violation of a domestic violence order, terroristic threatening and fourth-degree assault.
- Joey W. Johnson, 101 S. Burns Ave., for alcohol intoxication in public, third offense, and unauthorized use of receiving stolen property.
- Richard W. Johnson, 31 Park Ave., for alcohol intoxication.
- Billy C. Christopher II, 198 1/2 Wabash Ave., for first-degree possession of a controlled substance and promoting contraband.
- Billy C. Christopher II, 198 1/2 Wabash Ave., for nonpayment of fines (bench warrant)
- Philip E. Hood, 28 Buckner St., for driving on a suspended license.
- Jozef Switalski, 436 Colby Ridge Blvd., for having no registration plates and no insurance.
- Keith Ralls (Gilbert K. Ralls), 204 Lindsay Court, for probation violation (Fayette County warrant) and second-degree forgery.
- John A. Simmons, 600 Campbell Branch Road, for expired registration and no insurance.
- Greg Richardson, 120 W. Broadway, for theft by unlawful taking (felony)
- Jimmy Bullock, 621 Banana St., Winchester, for theft by unlawful taking (felony) and failure to appear.
- On Dec. 6 at 6:23 p.m., Winchester Police received a report from Officer Emery Southwood that he was driving through a trailer park at 525 N. Main St. when Danny Caudill contacted him and said that a vehicle parked in the park nearby would be leaving soon. Caudill seemed nervous, and when the officer searched him, he found a joint and arrested him.
- On Sunday, Billy C. Christopher IV was arrested on warrants, and an officer at the jail found some contraband taped to Christopher's crotch. He was told not to take any contraband into the jail, or he would be charged with promoting contraband. The medications were seized as evidence, and he was arrested.
- Andrew Martin told police he was driving north on Maple Street near the interstate bridge about 5:39 a.m. Monday when he passed a vehicle, tried to get back over into the right lane to get on the westbound ramp and lost control. The vehicle spun around and hit a lamp post. The pole was on top of the vehicle, which was stopped on the shoulder when an officer arrived. Martin, of 74 Glass Ave., Lexington, was not injured.
- On Monday at 11:15 a.m. in Church Alley, Wynotta C. Puckett, 200 Hubbard Lane, Apt. 108, was backing from a parking space and struck Jaclyn A. Taylor's car in the Grant, Rose and Pumphrey parking lot. Taylor's address is 4 Heather Lane.