* Jason Cannon, 27, of Lancaster, eight counts of theft by deception for allegedly writing eight cold checks totaling $3,901 in May and June on Lawrenceburg National Bank. Bond is set at $10,000. Karen Davis testified.
* Shawn R. Cissell, 35, of Lexington, flagrant nonsupport for failing to pay child support for his minor child. Bond is $5,000. Hamm testified.
* Rodney Claunch, 34, 111A Highland Court, flagrant nonsupport for failing to pay child support for his minor child. Bond is $5,000. Hamm testified.
* Brandon Dawson, 20, of Springfield, trafficking in cocaine, and possession of Zanax, marijuana and drug paraphernalia on Oct. 25. Bond is set at $20,000. Boyle Deputy Al Isaacs testified.
* Charles Goode, 22, of Perryville, first-degree criminal mischief for allegedly causing more than $1,000 in damages to property owned by Eugene Hourigan on Oct. 14. Bond is set at $5,000. Hourigan testified.
* Marcellous J. Harris, 28, 108 Balasa Drive, Apt. No. 35, flagrant nonsupport for failing to pay child support for his minor child. Bond is $5,000. Hamm testified.
* Ronnie Hartman, 51, of Harrodsburg, second-offense driving on suspended license, third-offense driving under the influence, reckless driving and no insurance on Nov. 1. Bond is set at $5,000. Danville Assistant Police Chief Tom Bustle testified.
* Wendell Dawn McFerron, 28, of Stanford, second-degree escape for allegedly escaping from the Boyle County Detention Center on July 29. Bond is set at $5,000. Commonwealth's Detective Cindy Corcoran testified.
* Shaun Miles, 23, Northpoint Training Center, two counts of third-degree assault for allegedly striking guards Charles Crain and Stephen Carr in October 2006. Bond is set at $10,000. Carr and Crain testified.
* Amanda Peck, 22, and Joshua Snow, 22, both of 109 Spring Valley Road, each charged with possession of a forged instrument for allegedly having counterfeit money on Oct. 16. A summons was issued. Danville Officer Ricky Sellers testified.
* Christopher L. Richardson, 20, of Lancaster, first-degree assault for allegedly striking Patrick Ryan on Oct. 19. Bond is set at $50,000. Sellers and Ryan testified.
* Matanza Robinson, 26, 301 Hill-N-Dale St., Apt. No. 17, two counts of trafficking in cocaine in January and March. Bond is set at $40,000. Trooper Greg Crockett testified.
* Brian S. Sharmin, 38, of Hanover, Ind., possession of cocaine, marijuana, hydrocodone and drug paraphernalia, no insurance and non-illuminated license plate. A summons was issued. Boyle Deputy Derek Robbins testified.
* Troy D. Turpin, 26, of 1000 E. Main St., second-degree abuse for allegedly causing cruel punishment to a minor child on May 1. Bond is set at $5,000. Beth Farmer testified.
* Robert A. Weathers, 26, of Springfield, second-offense trafficking in cocaine, possession of Zanax, marijuana and drug paraphernalia, driving under the influence, reckless driving, speeding and no insurance on Oct. 25. Bond is set at $40,000. Isaacs testified.
* Shana Young, 27, 228 Wilderness Road, criminal mischief for allegedly causing more than $1,000 in damages to property owned by Eleanor Hundley on June 19. A summons was issued. Amanda Roney testified.