- Larry Fraley, 114 Holly Ave., reported Tuesday that a dog bit the back of his leg while he was riding a bike. The owner of the dog was identified as Robert D. Banninger, of 315 Cherry St. No. 21, and the dog was taken into custody, but it escaped.
- Beatrice Willoughby, 105 Andover Way, reported Tuesday at 6:27 p.m. that her ex-boyfriend has harassed and threatened her.
- James N. Adams, 24, 441 Mount Vernon Drive, was charged Tuesday with alcohol intoxication.
- Joshua Lee Jones, 22, 29 Ashland, was charged Tuesday with giving police a false name and was served two Clark County warrants for failure to appear.
- Mark R. Stevens, 44, 1704 Travel Road, was charged Dec. 7 with no registration plates, expired operator's license, no insurance, failure to transfer, possession of an open alcohol container in a vehicle, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
- Winchester Fire-EMS conducted six evaluations, and responded to two diabetic cases, two falls, three motor vehicle accidents, two cardiac cases, two seizures, and two respiratory cases.
CLARK COUNTY FIRE
The house that was damaged by fire at 2666 Pine Ridge Road Monday night was the home of Ronald Brinegar and his family.
It was not destroyed, as someone at the Clark County Fire Department had incorrectly reported Tuesday.
"My firefighters did a heck of a job on that fire," Chief Philip Ladson said today.
No one was injured in the fire, which was called in at 9:05 p.m.
The report was incomplete Tuesday morning but was released today.
CLARK COUNTY SHERIFF
- Kimberly D. Crawford, of 406 Paisley Court, reported at 3:40 p.m. Tuesday that someone took $99.33 out of her bank account.
- An employee of Clark Energy, 2640 Iron Works Road, reported at 10 a.m. Monday that someone stole three spools of wire.
- At 10:12 p.m. Tuesday on Bypass Road, a truck driven by Donald R. Basenback of Huntington, W.Va., struck the rear of a car driven by Crystal Shannon of Mount Sterling, which was pushed forward into the rear of a car driven by Charles E. Hatton of 250 Oxford Drive.
- At 6:43 p.m. Monday on Clintonville Road, a truck driven by Leo Vanney of Paris rolled into a ditch and struck a tree.
- A truck driven by Robin L. Crowe of 6400 Mount Sterling Road swerved to miss another vehicle, lost control and struck a fence.
- Jeremiah T. Harrison, 32, of Clay City was charged Tuesday with three counts of first-degree burglary and a count of third-degree burglary.
- Donald Basenback, 42, of Huntington, W.Va., was charged Tuesday with driving on a suspended license.
- Steven Rogers, 35, of 115 Mimosa Drive, was charged Tuesday with disregarding a traffic control device.