TUESDAY, DEC. 18
- Eloise's Hair Styles will offer free hair cuts in exchange for canned food and new toy donations, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Information, 744-3784. All donations will be given to families in need.
- LLL (Live Longer and Like It) Club, 10:30 a.m., fellowship hall, Central Baptist Church.
- Foothills Community Action Partnership board of directors' annual dinner, 7 p.m., Perkins Building, Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond. For more information call Karen Bailey, (859) 624-2046, ext. 217.
- City commission special-called meeting, 6 p.m.
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 19
- Clark County High School Class of 1956, lunch,1 p.m., JK's Cafe, South Main Street
- Blood drive, dedicated to Sharon Wallace, from noon to 4 p.m. in the conference room of Palmer Engineering, 400 Shoppers Drive. Donors should be at least 17 years of age, weigh at least 110 pounds and be in generally good health. For more information, call Dianne Kennedy at (800) 775-2522.
FRIDAY, DEC. 21
- Winchester Rotary Club, Christmas Party, home of Charles and Barbara Morgan, Water Works Road. Members to bring dessert.
SUNDAY, DEC. 23
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church, West Lexington Avenue, 8 a.m., Holy Eucharist; 9:15 a.m., Christian education; 10:30 a.m., Holy Eucharist; 5 p.m., Hanging of the Greens and caroling. Open to the public.
- "Cookin' Up Christmas" at Goff's Corner First Church of God, 115 Kiddville Road, 6 p.m. comedy play, singing and light refreshments.Special guest, Santa Claus. Open to the public.
MONDAY, DEC. 24
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church, West Lexington Avenue, 5 p.m, Holy Eucharist; 10:30 p.m., special music; 11 p.m., Holy Eucharist. Open to the public.
TUESDAY, DEC. 25
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church, West Lexington Avenue, 10 a.m., Holy Eucharist. Open to the public.