- City commission special-called meeting, 6 p.m., City Hall.
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 19
- Clark County High School Class of 1956, lunch,1 p.m., JK's Cafe, South Main Street.
- Blood drive, dedicated to Sharon Wallace, from noon to 4 p.m. in the conference room of Palmer Engineering, 400 Shoppers Drive. Donors should be at least 17 years of age, weigh at least 110 pounds and be in generally good health. For more information, call Dianne Kennedy at (800) 775-2522.
- Santa Claus, 9-11 a.m. and 2-4 p.m., Peoples Exchange Bank, 101 N. Main St. Free photo with Santa, refreshments, candy, keepsake photo frame.
THURSDAY, DEC. 20
- Winchester Lions Club Board of Directors, 6 p.m. at First Christian Church, 24 E. Hickman St.
FRIDAY, DEC. 21
- Winchester Rotary Club, Christmas Party, home of Charles and Barbara Morgan, Water Works Road. Members are to bring dessert.
- Candlelight Service of Worship, Music, and Communion, 6:30 p.m., Salem Presbyterian Church, 312 Combs Ferry Road, featuring Harpist, Arlene Rector. Fellowship gathering after the service.
SATURDAY, DEC. 22
- Right Angle Lodge No. 233, F. & A.M., 7:30 p.m. Election and installation of new officers. Open to all Masons.
SUNDAY, DEC. 23
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church, West Lexington Avenue, 8 a.m., Holy Eucharist; 9:15 a.m., Christian education; 10:30 a.m., Holy Eucharist; 5 p.m., Hanging of the Greens and caroling. Open to the public.
- "Cookin' Up Christmas" at Goff's Corner First Church of God, 115 Kiddville Road, 6 p.m. comedy play, singing and light refreshments. Special guest, Santa Claus. Open to the public.
MONDAY, DEC. 24
- Christmas Eve.
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church, West Lexington Avenue, 5 p.m, Holy Eucharist; 10:30 p.m., special music; 11 p.m., Holy Eucharist. Open to the public.