* Randle Ray Rushing, 58, of Clay, flagrant nonsupport for allegedly falling $3,210 behind on child support payments. Melba R. Brock testified.
* Paula A. Wethington, 34, 1771 Henson Ridge Road, using false statements to receive food stamp benefits. Wethington allegedly misrepresented information to qualify for $3,054 in food stamps between November 2005 and February 2007. Kurt Radabaugh testified.
* Stacy Marie Patton, 24, 163 Combs Road, Dunnville, using false statements to receive food stamp benefits. Patton allegedly misrepresented information to qualify for $6,461 in food stamps between February 2006 and July 2007. Radabaugh testified.
* Michael Wayne Foster Jr., 26, 8639 U.S. 127, Dunnville, trafficking in marijuna and possession of oxycodone and drug paraphernalia on Nov. 22. Trooper Bryan Shepherd testified.
* Misty Dawn Bernard, 31, and Jamie W. Mason, 26, both of 4071 W. Ky. 70, Lot No. 5, Liberty, each charged with two counts of forgery for allegedly attempting to cash two forged money orders totaling $1,440 at Monticello Banking Co. in December. Deputy Chad Weddle testified.
* Kaleb Ryan Compton, 17, address unavailable, theft of more than $300 and evading police for allegedly taking a 2007 Jeep Liberty belonging to Sally Weddle on Dec. 11 and trying to evade police on Dec. 17. Sheriff Jerry Coffman testified.
* Eva M. Johnson, 59, 7379 Ky. 1859, four counts of forgery for allegedly passing forged checks totaling $24,724 at Monticello Banking Co. in December. Weddle testified.
* Gregory Dale Davidson, 46, Canoe Creek Road, three counts of forgery and three counts of being a persistent felony offender. Davidson allegedly passed forged money orders totaling $2,550 at Casey County Bank in December. Weddle testified.