- At 8:50 p.m. Monday, Michael S. Wilson reported he was physically assaulted outside 56 Memorial Park.
- At 5:05 p.m. Monday, Desuria Hugeley reported someone stole her debit card, which was then used in Richmond.
- At 2:21 p.m. Monday, Nancy Barrett reported that her vehicle was towed by a person posing as Barrett, who also put sugar in the vehicle's gas tank.
- At 10:52 a.m. Monday, Johnny Lakes reported a utility box containing tools was taken from a construction site on Rolling Hills Lane.
- At 1:25 a.m. Tuesday, police responded to an accident on North Maple Street where another vehicle was backing out of a parking space and sideswiped a parked vehicle owned by James R. Donahue of Hillsboro.
- At 1:15 p.m. Monday, police responded to an accident on Kentucky Street where a vehicle driven by 74-year-old Melville E. Smith backed into a parked car.
- At 10:41 a.m. Monday, police responded to an accident on North Main Street. Sheena J. Stidham, 23, said she was slowing to make a turn when she was struck from behind. The other driver, Stewert Williams, 18, said he didn't notice the other vehicle had stopped.
- At 7:31 a.m. Monday, police responded to an accident on North Main Street where a vehicle driven by 27-year-old Jessica A. Fraley didn't stop in time for a red light and struck a school bus driven by Sharon R. Brown. Twenty-four people were on the bus at the time. No injuries were reported.
- At 4:31 p.m. Feb. 22, police responded to an accident on the bypass. Witnesses reported seeing a vehicle driven by 16-year-old Zachery M. Sosby run a red light while turning onto Boone Avenue. The vehicle was struck in the side by a second vehicle, driven by 41-year-old Lonnie Neal Jr.
CLARK COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
- Johnnie L. Hurt, 52, 2783 Trapp Goffs Corner Road, was charged Feb. 16 with driving under the influence and carrying a concealed weapon.
- At 9:30 a.m. Feb. 12, Virginia Croucher reported that canceled checks from her business, Continental Sewing, were stolen from her mailbox.
- At 4:27 p.m. Feb. 11, Jeff McGuire reported that his mother's wedding ring was missing from her room at Winchester Health Care.
- At 8:14 p.m. Feb. 19, Brett Vaughn reported that his vehicle was broken into and a number of items were missing, including a weather radio, six compact discs and containers of methadone, Busprin and Gabapention pills.
- On Feb. 19, Bobby Kenner reported that a light tower owned by Sunbelt Rentals was stolen during the night from a construction site on Tangleridge Lane.
- At 10:08 a.m. Feb. 17, Phillip Myers reported that two air conditioning units at Bethlehem Christian Church on Schollsville Road were vandalized and stripped of copper wire.
- At 1:04 p.m. Feb. 19, David R. Latham reported that his truck was broken into during the night, and nearly $5,000 in tools and a laptop computer were missing.
- At 9:29 a.m. Feb. 14, Dillard Lee reported his truck was broken into during the night, and approximately $50 worth of tools were taken.
- At 10:44 a.m. Feb. 16, Herbert Wills reported the air conditioning units at Log Lick Christian Church was vandalized and stripped of copper wire.
- At 3:20 p.m. Feb. 20, Tammy Grigsby, of 250 Logan Lick Road, reported someone entered her home while she was out and removed medication.
- At 1:57 p.m. Feb. 21, Kenneth J. Block reported that someone broke into his home and stole a number of items worth nearly $9,000.
- At 3:22 p.m. Feb. 22, Natasha L. Meadows reported someone broke into her vehicle and took a number of items, including a DVD player and several DVDs.
- At 8:12 p.m. Feb. 23, Regina Clem reported approximately $4,500 worth of items were taken from her rented storage space.
- At 9:07 p.m. Feb. 15, police responded to a single vehicle accident on Old Boonesboro Road. The driver, 18-year-old Morgan S. Dearing, of 306 Asher Lane, told police he did not remember what happened. Police said the truck appeared to be traveling south when it skidded to the right, went down an embankment and struck a tree.