- Rebecca L. Baker o 122 Park Ave. reported at 3:24 p.m. Thursday that someone stole two air conditioners from her front porch.
- Kelley Robinson of 1138 Dale Drive reported at 2:40 p.m. Thursday that someone stole $210 worth of items from and damaged her vehicle overnight.
- At noon Thursday, Derrick Clary of 3608 Stamper Drive reported that checks were stolen from his house and used to purchase items and withdraw money.
- Amanda C. Miller of Irvine reported at 10 p.m. Thursday that a known woman stole a camera from her purse.
- Graham's L.R. Hopkins Department Store, 18 N. Main St., reported at 8:42 a.m. Thursday that a known person stole $114 of merchandise. The merchandise was later recovered by police.
- At 1:45 p.m. Friday, a truck driven by Aaron Lankford of Louisville collided with a truck driven by Tony Bowman of an unknown address, while Bowman's truck was pulling onto North Maple Street.
- A car driven by Jennifer Neal of 308 Belmont Ave., collided with a truck driven by Darin Dillow of Ohio around 1 p.m. Friday on West Lexington Avenue.
- At 12:50 p.m. Thursday on North Maple Street, a car driven by Kristen R. Griffith of 116 Mallard Lane struck a car driven by Doris Bates of 202 Wexford Drive while merging lanes.
- Christopher Bonallorso, 20, of Mount Sterling was charged Thursday with speeding and driving on one headlight.
- Christy N. Banks, 23, of 113 Southern Court, was charged Thursday with not having insurance and driving with one headlight.
- Kenneth Rogers, 23, of 806 Hamilton St. was charged Thursday with failure to wear a seatbelt.
- Barry W. Parker, 27, of 1768 Two-Mile Road, was charged Thursday with failure to wear a seatbelt.
- Police charged Chad Renner, 23, of 20 Park Ave., on Thursday with speeding, failure to wear a seatbelt and failure to use a child restraint.
- Timothy Moore, 23, of Owingsville. was charged Thursday with driving with one headlight, not having registration plates and no insurance.
- On Thursday, Rita Smallwood, 44, of Mount Sterling, was charged with speeding and no insurance.
- Larry Tipton, 24, of 2899 New Log Lick Road, was charged Thursday with driving with one headlight and failure to wear a seatbelt.