The incidents in the indictments allegedly occurred between February 2000 and August 2007.
Renee Mathis of Garrard County Department of Community Based Services testified before the grand jury. A pretrial conference is scheduled for May 16.
Others indicted are listed below by name, age, address and charge. Grand jury witnesses and bond information also are listed if available. Arraignments are scheduled for 9 a.m. April 23.
* Bradley Pike, 46, 125 Eastern Ave., possession of cocaine, methadone, Xanax and drug paraphernalia on Feb. 1. Deputy Keith Addison testified.
* Delinda Brown, 22, 208 Davis Ave., identity theft for allegedly using the identifying information of Steven Spicer to obtain a credit card and make purchases in September and October. Bond was set at $2,500. Lancaster Officer Tim Royce testified.
* Heather Embry, 18, 393 Cardinal Circle, trafficking in hydrocodone on March 12. Bond was set at $5,000. Addison testified.
* Cody Bowers, 18, 387 Cardinal Circle, trafficking in marijuana near a school and unlawful transaction with a minor on March 12. Bond was set at $5,000. Addison testified.
* Michael Craig Broughton, 26, of Crab Orchard, burglary and theft of more than $300 for allegedly entering Steve Saylor's property on Dec. 5 and taking copper wire, radiators and air conditioners. Saylor testified.
* Timothy W. Burton, 21, 217 W. Buford St., possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on Feb. 25. Bond was set at $5,000. Addison testified.
* Bernard Mason, 32, 78 Fork Church Road, being a persistent felony offender related to a felony indictment in Garrard County in 2007.