- Albert B. Hatfield, 28, of 38 Hughes Ave., was charged today with alcohol intoxication.
- Shawn D. Patrick, 22, of 2194 Pine Ridge Rd., was charged today with alcohol intoxication.
- At 1:10 a.m. Tuesday, Delinia Sams, of 174 Westside Drive, reported someone took her wallet from her purse while she was at Clark Regional Medical Center.
- At 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Ramona Watts, of 231 College St. Apt. 2, reported someone walked across the top of her car during the night, leaving dents in the hood and scratches in the paint.
- At 6:32 p.m. Tuesday, police were called to Wal-Mart on a shoplifting complaint. Amy Payton, of 149 Cook Ave., was charged with theft by unlawful taking for allegedly leaving the store with $105.72 in merchandise without paying for it.
- At 7:49 p.m. Tuesday, police were called to Wal-Mart for a complaint of a juvenile huffing air dusters. Video surveillance showed the juvenile huffing the product, walking away and falling into the shelves. He was transported to Clark Regional Medical Center with a laceration to the back of his head. The juvenile was cited to appear in court.
CLARK COUNTY SHERIFF
- Jeffery A. Blevins, 38, of 49 Winchester, was charged Tuesday with failure to appear.
- Kelsey Lawson, 21, of Frenchburg, was charged Tuesday with speeding.
- Whitney Berberich, 20, of Ryland Heights, was charged Tuesday with speeding.
- Christopher Poe , 26, of Irvine, was charged today with speeding.
- At 10 a.m. Tuesday, Chris Goshua, of 700 Vienna Road, reported someone attempted to use his personal information to obtain services and goods. Goshua said it was the second time in six months his information has been used.
- At 2:22 Monday, police responded to an accident on Harkins Road where Tera Daniels, of 202 Cedar Court, was driving on Colby Road, turned back to check on her laughing baby and struck a vehicle driven by Wavelene Wasson, of 766 Miller Hunt Road. Both vehicles received minor damage.
- At noon Tuesday, police responded to an accident on Lexington Road where a vehicle driven by Sabrina Puckett, of 229 Rob Court, struck a parked vehicle and caused minor damage.
- At 5 p.m. Monday, police responded to an accident on Bypass Road where a vehicle driven by Kimberly Harris, of Critenden, was turning left onto Fulton Road. Witnesses said she sped up before the light turned red, but struck another vehicle, driven by Bobby Willoughby, of 145 Patrick Lane. Witnesses said Harris stopped for a minute and fled the scene. She was later arrested for driving on a suspended operator's license and leaving the scene of an accident.
- At 8:43 a.m. Tuesday, police responded to an accident on Boone Avenue where Jonathon Birchum, of 231 W. Broadway, struck a parked car in the George Rogers Clark High School parking lot.
- At noon March 20, police responded to an accident in the Shoppers Village Plaza where Justin Shearer, of Irvine, was driving through the lot and struck a parked vehicle.
- At 6:34 p.m. Tuesday, police responded to an accident on North Main Street where Melisa Thomas, of Jeffersonville, struck a vehicle driven by Nacy Baldwin, of 402 Pepperwood Court, from behind. No injuries were reported.
- Emergency personnel conducted nine evaluations and responded to two falls and one respiratory case.
CLARK COUNTY FIRE
- Firefighters responded to a carbon monoxide alarm sounding at 485 Coles Ferry Road at 10:14 a.m. Tuesday. The occupants had a lawn mower running in the basement. No other hazards were found.
- Firefighters responded to a small mulch fire at 212 RWT Way at 7:42 p.m. Tuesday. The smoldering bed of mulch was put out with a small fire extinguisher.