- Relay for Life Committee, 6 p.m., Clark County Public Library. For more information, contact Lynsey Witt at email@example.com. Volunteers are welcome.
- East Clark County Water District Board of Commissioners, 7 p.m., 118 Hopkins Lane.
TUESDAY, APRIL 22
- The local Salvation Army service unit monthly meeting at Community Services, 30 Taylor Ave., 5 p.m.
- The Winchester Music Club, Young Musicians of Winchester, 7 p.m., the First Presbyterian Church, Windridge Drive. Janet Greiser will be the program chairwoman.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 23
- Small Steps, Big Rewards, free class to help individuals prevent diabetes or its complications. Each Wednesday from 11:30 to noon, at the Clark County Home Health Building, 273 Shoppers Drive. For more information, call Carol Hisle at 744-4482.