- Winchester-Clark County Board of Adjustments, 6 p.m. in the city commission chambers of City Hall. The agenda includes a public hearing on a request by Community Housing Inc. for a side yard variance at 227 W. Broadway.
FRIDAY, APRIL 25
- Friends of the Library book sale, 5 to 7 p.m. at the Clark County Public Library. Friends only. Memberships are available.
- Rotary Club, noon, Winchester Country Club. State Rep. Don Pasley, D-Winchester, will be the speaker.
- Bluegrass music show, St. Joseph Hall on Main Street, 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:45. Tickets $10 in advance, $12 at the door. Call 744-4917 or visit www.bluegrassmusic show.com.
SATURDAY, APRIL 26
- Winchester Community Gospel Choir Workshop, 6 p.m. at First Baptist Church, 37 N. Highland St.
- Friends of the Library Book Sale, 10-3. Clark County Public Library. Bag Sale from 2-3. Memberships available.
- Masons of District No. 24, F.& A.M. annual communication at George Rogers Clark High School, with dinner at 5:30 p.m., followed by the meeting.
- Clark County Garden Club, annual plant sale, 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. in the parking lot of the Clark County Public Library.
SUNDAY, APRIL 27
- Ark of Mercy Pastor Appreciation Day, 11 a.m. to honor Janice Claypoole. Dinner at noon. Church is located at 246 Winn Ave.
- Dr. Pepe Multrie of Kenya will speak at a "miracle service" at Ark of Mercy at 6 p.m.
TUESDAY, APRIL 29
- Clark County Diabetes Coalition meeting, "Diabetes and Your Health," 6 p.m., Clark County Public Library. Dr. Quentin Murray, speaker. Free. Refreshments provided. Contact Carol Hisle at 744-4482 to sign up.
- Clark County Diabetes Coalition, "Diabetes and Your Health," 6 p.m. at the Clark County Public Library. Call Carol Hisle at 744-4482 to sign up.
TUESDAY, MAY 6
- KHC Realtor Training Workshop, 9 to 12 a.m., Clark County Extension Office. To register go to: http://www.kyhousing.org.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 7
- TLC will meet at 1 p.m. at Forest Grove Grocery.
THURSDAY, MAY 8
- Kiddville Homemakers, meeting at Kathy's Country Kitchen in Clay City, 10:30. Members are to gather at the County Extension Office at 10 a.m. to carpool.