- Bobby Pasley, 19 Bel Air Ave., reported Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. that someone stole a wheel barrow from his front yard.
- Betessa F. Howard, 720 Berry Court, reported Wednesday at 6:11 p.m. that someone stole her iPod.
- Ralph Quinn, 44, 252 Hibiscus, was served a summons Tuesday for terroristic threatening.
- Bradley Welch, 18, 25 Cardinal, was charged Tuesday with inadequate silencer and improper or no windshield.
-Dewayne Fraley, 32, 44 Jackson, was served a summons Wednesday for terroristic threatening.
- Travis L. Conner, 18, 334 Vanover Way, was served a warrant Wednesday for second-degree assault.
- Lauren Tice, 22, 133 W. Hickman St., was charged Wednesday with being a fugitive from another state.
- Tammy Shomaker, 28, 613 N. Main St., was served a summons Wednesday for terroristic threatening.
- Kayla Hall Epperson, 18, 219 Holiday, was served a summons Wednesday for harassment.
- Bobbi Brady, 21, 4355 Cat Creek Road in Stanton, was charged Wednesday with failure to use a proper signal, rear license plate not illuminated, and failure to wear a seat belt.
- Victoria M. Buckland, 36, 417 W. Lexington Ave., was charged Wednesday with speeding, improper display of a registration plate, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and tampering with physical evidence.
- Beverly A. Meads, 45, 526 Kiwi Drive, was charged Thursday with alcohol intoxication, and possession of marijuana.
- William D. Dillingham, 526 Kiwi Drive, was charged Thursday with failure to signal or improper signal, driving under the influence, and second-degree possession of a controlled substance.
CLARK COUNTY SHERIFF
- A vehicle driven by Jami K. Richardson, 4 Mutual Ave., struck a fence on Wades Mill Road on Wednesday at 10:23 p.m. The driver said an unknown vehicle pulled into her path.
- Andy Spargo, 4688 Old Boonesboro Road, reported Tuesday at 3:16 p.m. that an unknown person entered his house and stole $5,995 worth of items, including electronics, jewelry and handbags.
- Debra Adams, 819 Cobbler Lane in Mount Sterling, was charged Wednesday with no insurance and no registration receipt.
- Stephanie Wilson, 35, 1846 Pine Ridge Road, was charged Wednesday with no insurance.
- Dewayne T. Howard Jr., 26, 111 Beachmont in Nicholasville, was charged Wednesday with fourth-degree assault.
- Kilburn Campbell, 35, 207 College St., was served a warrant Thursday.
- Randall Tomes, 33, 211 Moss Court, was served a warrant Thursday.
CLARK COUNTY FIRE DEPARTMENT
- The Clark County Fire Department responded to a false fire alarm at Winchester Manor at 12:57 a.m.