- At 6:24 a.m. Thursday, police responded to an accident on Corporate Drive at the Save-A-Lot warehouse where a a tractor-trailer driven by Fredrick A. Bashaw of Mount Juliet, Tenn. was pulling out of the dock and struck a trailer owned by Save-A-Lot.
- At 1:16 p.m. Thursday, police responded to an accident on Jackson Street where vehicles driven by Jerry A. Hall of 649 Vienna Road and Jordan M. Dillard of 910 Pilot View Road struck mirrors as they passed each other.
-Â At 4:56 p.m. Thursday, police responded to an accident on East Washington Street where Marilyn Phelps of 4336 Ecton Road pulled out of J&B Food Mart into the path of William Mason of 10 Apache Trail, where they collided.
- At 5:51 p.m. Thursday, police responded to an accident on Bypass Road where Stephanie Gray of 42 Gene Court said she was traveling west on Colby Road and was hit in the side by another vehicle and she hit a curb. No information was available on the other vehicle.
-Â At 5:31 p.m. Thursday, police responded to an accident on Bypass Road where Matthew G. Frick of 2810 Two Mile Road was turning left onto Boone Avenue, looked down at his cell phone and realized he was in the other lane of traffic. He said he tried to beat the oncoming vehicle of Kimberly D. Stamper of 916 Stratton Lane through the intersection but they collided. No injuries were reported.
- At 9:10 p.m. Thursday, police responded to an accident on Lexington Road where employees at Domino's reported damage to the rear of the building and tire tracks leading away from the scene. There was structural damage to the building from the impact.
CLARK COUNTY SHERIFF
-Â At 4:35 p.m. Thursday, Richard Shick of 3595 Trapp-Goff's Corner Road reported a pistol was stolen from his girlfriend's house.
- At 1 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to an accident on Irvine Road where Charles H. Young of Irvine was passing a vehicle driven by Randy A. Holman of 3008 Muddy Creek Road as he slowed to make a left turn.
- At 9 a.m. Wednesday, police responded to an accident on Interstate 64 where Stephanie J. Wilson of 1846 Pine Ridge Road was stopped at the off ramp and was hit from behind by Debra K. Adams of Mount Sterling.
- Emergency personnel conducted seven local transfers and six out of town transfers Thursday. They also responded to five medical calls, two cardiac cases and two motor vehicle accidents.
CLARK COUNTY FIRE
- Firefighters responded to an injury accident Thursday on Rockwell Road.