- Charlotte S. Hessing, of 6925 Lexington Road, was charged Friday with curfew violation.
- Robin L. Lewis, of 104 Colonial Park Drive, was charged Friday with curfew violation.
- Jeffery P. Green, of 162 Strode Station Circle, was charged Friday with alcohol intoxication.
- Duane M. Tibbs, of 119 Kentucky St., was charged Friday with curfew violation.
- Lester Smith, of 526 East Broadway, was charged Friday with a warrant from Powell County, driving under the influence and driving on a suspended license.
- At 6:21 p.m. Monday, Todd Jolly of Winchester reported that someone shoplifted six bottles of alcohol valued at $281.94 from Rite Aid.
- At 8 a.m. Wednesday, Eric Hudson of Winchester reported that his car was burglarized and $245 was missing.
- At 11:32 a.m. Wednesday, Lisa Montgomery of Winchester reported that her minivan was stolen, along with her checkbook, wallet and credit card.
- At 6:46 p.m. Thursday, Crystal L. Chaney of Winchester reported that while working at Burger King, she was threatened by an angry customer.
- At 7:45 a.m. Thursday, Allegra Emanuel of Richmond reported that her and her parents' vehicles were burglarized and several of their belongings were taken.
-At 1 p.m. Friday, Jaclyn Haskins of Winchester reported that her boyfriend kept her against her will, refusing to let her go for two hours.
-At 2:36 p.m. Friday, Laura M. Jackson of Winchester reported that her window was broken out of her vehicle and credit cards and checks were stolen.
Clark County Sheriff
- Felicia H. Rogers of 880 Old Ruckerville Road, was served Wednesday with a warrant.
- Rebecca P. Ritchie, of 302 Skylark Drive, was charged Thursday with driving under the influence.
- On Thursday, emergency personnel conducted two local transfers and one out-of-town transfer. They also responded to one cardiac case and three medical cases.
- On Wednesday, emergency personnel two local transfers and three out-of-town transfers. They also responded to two medical calls, two cardiac cases, two respiratory cases, three falls and two fire calls.