- Jesse A. Moreno, 21, of Salyersville, was charged Tuesday with license plate not illuminated.
- Kristin Gladson, 24, of 305 Atrium Place, was charged Tuesday with receiving stolen property.
- Angela R. Griffith, 28, of Lexington, was charged Wednesday with theft by unlawful taking.
- Michael A. Bennett, no age, of 727 Agawam Road, was charged Wednesday with no registration plate and no insurance.
- Heather E. Fisher, 40, of 612 Dixiana Drive, was charged Wednesday with failure to surrender suspended operator's license, driving under the influence of intoxicants, driving on a suspended operator's license and failure to yield right of way.
- Jason C. Holland, 27, of 125 Kittison Drive, was charged Wednesday with possession of a controlled substance.
- Eric S. Hymel, 27, of Mount Sterling, was charged Wednesday with reckless driving.
- Anthony S. Prater, 27, of 508 College St. Apt. 23, was charged Wednesday with public intoxication.
- Jessica Osborne, 28, of 3617 Stamper Drive, was charged today with trafficking in a controlled substance.
CLARK COUNTY SHERIFF
- Roberta Higgins, 32, was served Tuesday with two warrants.
- Christopher King, 30, of 388 Colby Ridge Road, was served Wednesday with a warrant.
- At 12:12 p.m. Tuesday, police responded to a non-injury accident on Interstate 64 in which Ronita Collins of Raccon rear-ended a stopped vehicle, driven by Patricia G. Williams of 743 Wayland.
- At 1:07 a.m. today, police responded to a non-injury accident on the Winchester Bypass in which Paul A. Smith of Clay City struck a deer.
- At 1:39 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to an injury accident on Jones Nursery Road in which Lucinda Ritchie of Lexington lost control of her vehicle on a wet road and struck a tree.
- At 10:46 a.m. Wednesday, police responded to a non-injury accident on Boonesboro Road in which Kayla Banks of 3906 Boonesboro Road struck a vehicle driven by Phyllis Bowling of Booneville when she stopped suddenly in traffic.
- Emergency personnel conducted six local transfers and four out-of-town transfers Wednesday. They also responded to two seizures, six medical calls, two motor vehicle accidents, one fall, one respiratory case, two cardiac cases and one engine assist.
CLARK COUNTY FIRE
- Firefighters responded to an unauthorized burn at 10:03 a.m. Wednesday at 116 Mallard Lane.
- At 12:06 p.m. Wednesday, firefighters responded to a fire alarm sounding at 865 Darby Trace. Food cooking in the stove set off the alarm.
- At 1:43 p.m. Wednesday, firefighters responded to an injury accident on Jones Nursery Road.