- At 9:06 a.m. Sept. 27, Richard Hays of 215 Watercrest Way reported that a catalytic converter was stolen from his truck overnight while it was parked at The Steak House on Lexington Avenue.
- At 12:53 p.m., Kmart employees reported that Sencerray Roberts and Rita D. Jones, both of Lexington, were shoplifting several clothing items.
- Sencerray Roberts, 38, of Lexington, was charged yesterday with theft by unlawful taking.
- David J. Crosby, 49, of Man O War Apartments No. 11, was charged yesterday with no insurance.
- Rita D. Jones, 49, of Lexington, was charged yesterday with theft by unlawful taking.
- Michael K. Borsuk, 27, 205 S. Burns Ave., was charged yesterday with violation of an E.P.O.
- Roger D. Willoughby, 24, of 21 Goldie Ave., was charged yesterday with failure to appear.