* Ricky J. Keathly, 34, and Christopher Brothers, 35, both of Danville, complicity to receive stolen property for allegedly aiding Miller in having Hager's property in May. Bond for each was set at $10,000. Damron testified.
Keathly also was charged with two counts of receiving stolen property for allegedly having property belonging to Sizemore and property belonging to several men in May.
* Wallace L. Compton, 57, 3019 Goshen Road, receiving stolen property for allegedly having property belonging to several men in May. Bond was set at $10,000. Damron testified.
* Bradley Scott Young, 26, of Danville, fraudulent use of a credit card for allegedly using a credit card belonging to Heather Corman without her consent on Aug. 6. Bond was set at $5,000. Stanford officer Barry Allen testified.
* James Daugherty, 27, 124 Brock Drive, burglary and theft for allegedly breaking into Clarence Deatherage's residence and taking a firearm in June. Bond was set at $50,000. Allen testified.
* Josh L. Johnson, 18, 110 Mitchell Lane, receiving stolen property more than $300 for allegedly having property belonging to Smith's Cycle in September. Bond information was not available. Allen testified.
* Chris Herring, 28, of Junction City, second-degree arson for allegedly setting fire to a building belonging to Edward L. Burton on Aug. 27. Bond was set at $50,000. State police Detective Pat Alford testified.
* Deedra E. Shipp, 19, 1140 Pine Grove Road, possession of cocaine on May 18. Bond was set at $25,000. Kentucky Vehicle Enforcement officer Shawn Hines testified.
* Paul W. Stanley, 21, 2800 Shake Rag Road, Waynesburg, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on July 14. Bond was set at $10,000. Deputy Sheriff Chad Smith testified.
* Melvin R. Faulkner, 55, of Danville, two counts of wanton endangerment and evading police for allegedly putting state police officers Bill Collins and Eric Taylor at risk of serious injury or death when he failed to stop his vehicle for them on Sept. 12, leading to a chase. Bond information was not available. Taylor testified.