- Annual St. Agatha Academy spaghetti supper, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and 5-8 p.m. at the school, $6 adults/$4 children.
- Clark County Board of Health, smoke-free regulation second reading, 6 p.m., Clark County Health Department. For more information, contact 744-4482.
- Little Women Homemakers meeting, 7 p.m. at the home of Marianthy Ducas, 19 Casa Landa Way.
- Winchester Lions Club joint meeting, Region 3, Zones 1 and 2, 6 p.m., Golden Corral.
FRIDAY , NOV. 7
- Veterans Day program, Clark Middle, 9:15 a.m.
SATURDAY, NOV. 8
- Christmas craft sale, New Life Assembly of God Church, 2159 Ironworks Road, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Proceeds go toward Missions and Women's ministry.