- Commodity Food Distribution for senior adults who have pre-registered. Commodities can be picked up at each designated site. Clark County Community Services offices, 30 Taylor Ave., will be closed.
FRIDAY, NOV. 21
- Winchester Rotary Club meeting, noon, Winchester Country Club.
SATURDAY, NOV. 22
- Free community Thanksgiving celebration, 3 p.m., 19 Wainscott Ave. For more information, contact 536-4354 or 771-1192.
- "The Nutcracker" and other dance selections, 7 p.m., GRC auditorium, $5/adults, $3/children 10 and under.
- Winchester/Clark County Parks and Recreation Chess Club meeting, 6 p.m., College Park Gym. Beginners welcome.
- Boonesboro Lioness Lions Club bake sale, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Peddler's Mall.
SUNDAY, NOV. 23