SATURDAY, NOV. 22
- Free community Thanksgiving celebration, 3 p.m., 19 Wainscott Ave. For more information, contact 536-4354 or 771-1192.
- "The Nutcracker" and other dance selections, 7 p.m., GRC auditorium, $5/adults, $3/children 10 and under.
- Winchester/Clark County Parks and Recreation Chess Club meeting, 6 pm., College Park Gym. Beginners welcome.
- Boonesboro Lioness Lions Club bake sale, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Peddler's Mall.
- Right Angle Lodge No. 233, F. & A.M., called meeting 6:30 p.m. to confer the Entered Apprentice Degree. Followed by the stated meeting and conferring of the Master Masons' degree. Refreshments will be served, and all Masons are welcome.
SUNDAY, NOV. 23
- "The Nutcracker" and other dance selections, 3 p.m., GRC auditorium, $5/adults, $3/children 10 and under.
MONDAY, NOV. 24
- Winchester Chorale, Christmas concert rehearsal, 7 p.m., First United Methodist Church.