- At 6:51 p.m. Nov. 16, officers observed a woman stumbling in a parking lot at 331 S. Burns Ave. After approaching the woman, officers observed white powder around her nose and found alprazolam pills in her pocket. Jasmine L. Fox was arrested and charged with public intoxication and third-degree possession of a controlled substance.
CLARK COUNTY SHERIFF
- Tana L. Crowe, 24, was served with nine warrants Thursday while at the Clark County Detention Center.
- C. B. Estes, 56, of 420 Lasalle Drive, was charged Thursday with careless driving and driving under the influence of intoxicants.
- Lenny R. James, 51, of 2375 Muddy Creek Road, was charged Thursday with receiving stolen property (seven counts).
- James M. Webb, 36, of Paris, was served with a warrant today while at the Clark County Detention Center.
- On Thursday, emergency personnel conducted one local transfer and two out-of-town transfers. They also responded to two falls, five general medical calls, one cardiac case, one diabetic case, one motor vehicle accident and one engine assist.
CLARK COUNTY FIRE
- At 10:55 p.m. Thursday, firefighters responded to an injury accident on the Mountain Parkway.